Classic New Hairstyle Coupon - Classic Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic New Hairstyle Coupon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:51 PM

The box for this item does not indicate that VIP members do not need the coupon, but the coupon once taken out of the box does. The box should also mention this in the description unless you actually do need it and the description of the unboxed item is incorrect.

The Hairstylist NPC says you need the coupon. Perhaps it should also indicate whether or not VIP requires the coupon in its dialogue to avoid that confusion.

I don't know of another realistic way to get the 100 glossy hairs required to perform the hairstyle change without Miyabi dolls available to farm. I've collected all the other ingredients and have the Zeny as well as the coupon (and VIP). Unless Miyabi dolls are on a map that is available?

Would it be possible for there to be some way to do the hairstyle change until we get access to Amatsu? I don't mind waiting so much if it is one of the maps we're getting in two weeks, but having the coupon in the kafra shop, and the NPC available seems a bit misleading or premature if we can't make use of it.

Maybe remove the glossy hairs as a requirement for the time being.

Edited by Finagle, 04 July 2012 - 05:24 PM.

#2 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

did you check to see if the hair change quest NPC's are installed?

#3 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:55 AM

The one in Alberta doesn't have the new hairstyles, but she is there. And you still need the same ingredients, which includes Glossy Hairs.

They added one in Eden (the NPC you'd find in Lighthalzen since we don't have access to that town yet).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users