• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chris8194

chris8194

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

I'm going for a dex/agi hunter. In which order should I generally add to dex and agi?

Like how much dex & agi should I have at lvl 35, 50, 75, etc....

#2 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:43 AM

Just follow your instinct, if you plan to just double strafe or arrow shower everything you won't need alot of agi on your early levels. For me i would get more or less 50 dex first before even adding agi.

#3 finklesteinz

finklesteinz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

Pump dex to the 80's and you hit the highest possible breakpoint with your job level/gear.

From there add agi/vit/int to your preferences.

Once you hit max job level and have a picture of what your final gear will look like in terms of +dex, pump dex till 9x and you hit highest possible breakpoint.

From there it's really a matter of preference for agi/vit/int.

Alternatively, simply pump dex to some arbitrary 9x value and mould your gear around it.

ninja edit: adding 30-40 dex early on to get a few easy aspd is recommended. Going full dex becomes a little slow unless you are DS spamming like a boss.

Edited by finklesteinz, 13 July 2012 - 12:33 PM.

#4 cbgenoseven

cbgenoseven

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationSacramento, California
  • Server:Classic

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:52 PM

Back in the day I did something like 50 dex early on which I think you hit by level 35 or so. Then I pumped Agi to 90 then pumped dex to 90. After that I would just put a point in each one or alternate them at that point it doesnt really matter.

The only reason I did it that way was because I didnt use many traps and did not want to have to rely on traps and would rather flee things. It made TI surface much easier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users