1 reply to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:41 AM

I read in some place that at first glance people focus their attention at the upper left side of the screen, and i guess that is why all things are focused there. But still some things should be changed.

The elements that appear there are:

-Party: the party list is fixed.

-Whisper window: the whisper window can be moved.

-Pet: the Pet bar dont give many problems because one move it over.

-Loot Window: the loot window are kind of fixed. The loot window isnt fixed but at the speed it appears, usualy one dont have the time to move it, and the next loot will appear in the same place.

The main problem is that over the party list (fixed) appear the loot window (virtualy fixed) and the whisper window (unfixed), making it hard to heal/buff the party members. And this become hard over all when the pet(mall item) is being used.

The suggestion is to make appear the loot and whisper windows, if not at the right side of the screen, at least under the 5 party members list or at the right side of them. The whisper window dont need to be at the left side of the screen, people will see the whisper when is sent, and they will read them when they can: i usualy place it at the right side of the screen and dont have problems.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:32 AM

Also, make a pet option to turn off the loot window: it could be in the game settings too. It cause a lot of lag to some players, when the pet pick the items, because the loot window appear and disapear so fast: the best would be able to turn the loot window off to reduce the lag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users