• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Draconix

Draconix

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:10 AM

What I am proposing here, is a slight change to the Premium system in order to make the Region chat functionality more accessable. Add an item to the item shop that enables Region chat permanently, while giving Premium subscribers a 5% enchantment/reinforcement bonus to supplement the change. Of course, subscribers should have this feature by default(It wouldn't make sense for existing subscribers to have to buy their chat again), but by making this essential feature more accessable to other players who do not subscribe, it will not only benefit the community as a whole, but make the game seem more active and thriving.

As much as I would love free region chat, I don't see it happening since Gravity loves their money. I think this is a fair way in which both Gravity and the game's community would benefit from.

Any input? Further suggestions? Yay or nay?

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 25 September 2010 - 07:01 AM

Well, i would like more the free option but if this make it work, then is great. Premium players should get it for free each time they buy premium, and the free players should buy it in the mall: and if someone is worried for the gold sellers, make it cost 1000 points, that way if they buy it, gravity still get money and they can delete the gold seller anyway.

(edited): dont know if give the % reinforcement, not that i dont want, but they probably wont put it, because people use the item mall to cover the difference when the items are still at 98%, because they are too afraid to lose them.

Instead of that, i would said that they could gift x amount of megaphones wich each premium (or basic) someone buy.

Edited by Nadesh, 25 September 2010 - 07:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users