• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OkamiScarlet

OkamiScarlet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:14 PM

As it stands the Scythe will become a mage weapon,i find that to be a waste of weapon since i for one find it a great and fun melee weapon,having a scythe in requiem must have crossed everyones mind,in my case it just happend to be as a close range weapon
i'm not saying to change it to close range but just to make one for close range as well,someone told me that right now they need mage weapons and i agree but please make a type of scythes for close range,i dont care if only the color will be dif from the one mages will use just make one >.<!!

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:28 AM

As it is, we dont have any shythe, and probably wont get any for melees or for mages.

I agree that this kind of weapon would be better for melee. Maybe make it usable for all classes: otherwise probably would be a warrior/defender weapon, and they alredy have tons of them. I dont said that they shouldnt get more, more weapons is always good, but we need some other kind of weapons too.

You are right, maybe make 2 kind of shythe: a shythe for mages and a war shythe for melee.

Shythe:

More or less like a staff but with a better attack speed and int/skill crit instead of mnd/scad.

War Shythe:

Maybe something in between of a 2h sword and a 2h axe. With str and physical crit rate.

#3 OkamiScarlet

OkamiScarlet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:35 AM

i thought that the scythe would be good for crit dmg

still,we can hope that we get at least one of them

Edited by OkamiScarlet, 27 September 2010 - 04:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users