Does Anyone Know where the Artis Treasure (F5) Hero Quest is? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Does Anyone Know where the Artis Treasure (F5) Hero Quest is?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kubes

kubes

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:16 AM

I've been looking for the level 28 "artis treasure quest" because I wanted to do the (F6) Defense Quest Milkyway Sanctuary, but the requirement is that I have to do the (F5) Hero Quest Milkyway Sanctuary. I did all the hero quests already. The Artis Treasure Hero Quest doesn't even show up on in my Journals. So is this a bug in the game? Or am I missing something? (it's been very frustrating - been looking for this Hero Quest for 3 days now).

Because I have seen people done defense quests, just not sure how they got the quest in the first place. According to the following link, I'm suppose to get the quest from the sneaky thief in the Moon Village... but it's not there for me.

Link: http://ggftw.com/for...uests-list.html

[28] Artis' Treasure

NPC & Location: <Sneaky Thief> || Mirinae Sanctuary
Rewards: 183150 exp, 8 silver 12 copper
  • Talk to <Sneaky Thief>.
  • Clear Mirinae Sanctuary Hero Mode MM .
  • Talk to <Sneaky Thief> to complete the quest.

Edited by kubes, 14 August 2012 - 11:19 AM.

#2 PoisonSerpentX

PoisonSerpentX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Delphi

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

Just do every hero quest your missing it'll show up

#3 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:20 PM

i want to say its in moonlight shore - laurrel ? (the dark cloaked guy by the graveyards)
it may not pop up instantly if you havnt finished your dr farrels journals quests, (f5s at hookah, alvida, and the pirate johnny? guy)
sorry im bad with npcs names,,,
anyhow laurrel? graveyard guy - will have a few quests with the graveyards and eventually ask you to f5 artis and nightlord,
as a side note all these quests will be needed later to unlock f7 at valid raeith

I could be wrong, but i believe this will do it for you

#4 PoisonSerpentX

PoisonSerpentX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Delphi

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

Nope he only ask you to do Chaos 3 map for Artis's Glove and Broken Knife The hero quest starts at port of the winds the warrior guy after you kill farrel

#5 ForTheCity

ForTheCity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:21 AM

Nope he only ask you to do Chaos 3 map for Artis's Glove and Broken Knife The hero quest starts at port of the winds the warrior guy after you kill farrel

+1 asked one of my friends and this is what he said.

#6 kubes

kubes

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:08 AM

Alright thanks everyone. Btw, does anyone know where to start the F5 Artis quest? I can't find the quest starter NPC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users