Solved:No ClientInfo File !/Load MapInfoTable Failed! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Solved:No ClientInfo File !/Load MapInfoTable Failed!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:26 AM

I just recently tried to start up my Ragnarok Patcher and after pressing Start I recieved the following messages:

Posted Image
Posted Image

If anyone has a solution or answer please reply. I already tried re-installing Ragnarok Online, but this Error Message re-appeared shortly after.

I am using Windows XP.

Solution

Open up Classic RO and while it is still open open up Renewal RO.

Edited by Riakuta, 19 August 2012 - 01:23 PM.

#2 Sheckley

Sheckley

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LocationiRO Valk

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

It is the same error like in the big thread, I got it at my testings also, when I enabled the software which search for suspicious behaviour while starting the RO client.(like antivirus, firewall and other security programs)

So there are only the same "solutions" so not really any solutions.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

I started encountering this program after both of my working RO clients entered a bugged state, where the window displayed as a blank white rectangle. During that state, rightclicking the taskbar icon and choosing ragexe.exe would result in a blank error window being shown (title "Error", and a button labled OK - no other text), which would immediately appear again after pressing OK.

After forcibly exiting the non-working clients, I received those two errors when attempting to start RO. Rebooting my computer resolved the issue, at least for the time being.

#4 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

Sorry, but the Solution I have posted is only a temporary fix and must be repeated every time the game is fully exited so as long as one client remains open you will not have to repeat the solution.

#5 chichireeyuh

chichireeyuh

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

i'm encountering the same problem too. i can't even stay in the game for 2 minutes! :(

#6 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

I started encountering this program after both of my working RO clients entered a bugged state, where the window displayed as a blank white rectangle. During that state, rightclicking the taskbar icon and choosing ragexe.exe would result in a blank error window being shown (title "Error", and a button labled OK - no other text), which would immediately appear again after pressing OK.

After forcibly exiting the non-working clients, I received those two errors when attempting to start RO. Rebooting my computer resolved the issue, at least for the time being.

any resolution to this nonsense?

#7 crustman

crustman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 926 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

i just waited for ro client to load longer and keep trying

#8 Samias

Samias

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC
  • Server:iRO Classic

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

I get this problem from time to time. I only encounter this problem with the Renewal client, and one solution I've found is to go into my client's settings and change the video setting it's trying to use. Lately everything's been working fine but usually this problem happens after the client has to patch something.

#9 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

Trying to install RO on a new computer with Windows 8 and running into this problem. After installing RO it opened the first time, but whenever I edit the Setup I start getting these errors.

#10 bingbingbangbang

bingbingbangbang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

For me, having classic client opened before opening renewal client works.Then i just close the classic window, and take care my business.XP user.

Edited by bingbingbangbang, 30 December 2012 - 12:42 PM.

#11 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

NOT SOLVED:
http://forums.warppo...25#entry1141585

#12 Karlos666

Karlos666

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

For me, having classic client opened before opening renewal client works.Then i just close the classic window, and take care my business.XP user.

This worked!!!
Thank you!
A late compliment, but one none the less.

#13 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:00 AM

There are a number of more recent posts with the currently recommended workaround, for example in this thread.

http://forums.warppo...fotable-failed/

The problem with keeping classic open comes up when there are new patches to apply for the renewal server - they can't be applied because classic has the grf open (same reason it fixes this problem).

Edited by DrAzzy, 02 June 2013 - 11:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users