Can't login! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can't login!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pofurg

Pofurg

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:14 AM

I keep trying to login with what I am positive is my correct login ID and password. I even tried making a new password AND a new account, it still wouldn't work. It just says that I'm rejected from the server.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:53 AM

Are any messages other than "rejected from server" presented?

Are you using your WarpPortal account credentials or your RO account credentials to log in? (If you don't have an RO account, then you must log in to the WarpPortal web site and create one.)

Is your length of your RO account password the maximum allowed by WarpPortal (25 characters if I remember correctly)? If so, then try shortening it by one character.

#3 Pofurg

Pofurg

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:46 AM

Are any messages other than "rejected from server" presented?

Are you using your WarpPortal account credentials or your RO account credentials to log in? (If you don't have an RO account, then you must log in to the WarpPortal web site and create one.)

Is your length of your RO account password the maximum allowed by WarpPortal (25 characters if I remember correctly)? If so, then try shortening it by one character.

Oh I see the problem! I didn't realize that you had to make an RO account, thought you just used your WarpPortal account. My mistake! Thanks for the help!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users