What. The. Hell. Staff in here now, please. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What. The. Hell. Staff in here now, please.

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:10 PM

BOXTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLSSSSSSSSS

Don't care about the TIs I just want boxter in u_u aand is the woe suit description going to be changed after maint or what?

Boxter? :wah:

Boxter please? So...many...useless hats...

Also, I'm in favor of easing the leveling back to regular maps but maybe keep the warp in for non-vips. EXP cut should be more than enough to compensate.

On a side note: Q has to be the most used letter in these forums. I swear people will cry about anything in here.

Also: Enriched was just here a week ago. Suck it up and wait a couple months at least before asking for him again. If you didn't take advantage that's your fault.

another cry for boxter.

:3~~~

Boxter, please!

I'm also gonna say boxter too please. Boxes last month were pretty useless other then the medals and the bonus safe to 10. Sorry but if there is no boxter I'm afraid I'm going to pass out on the next lucky box event.

Please~we need a boxter~ T.T thank you.

BOXTER Please

put some boxter please, with this population i dont think people care about Turn In anymore

Direct your attention to the area inside the red box and tell me what's wrong with the picture.

Posted Image

I apologize for being demanding, but this is just complete bullsh!t.

#2 Dammage

Dammage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

That guy looks very angry, i hope someone cheers him up and he has a good day.

#3 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

Boxter is generally not in every single box event. I recall Heim saying they try to put her in every other box event, actually. Be patient and look forward to it next time.

#4 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

Boxter is generally not in every single box event. I recall Heim saying they try to put her in every other box event, actually. Be patient and look forward to it next time.

Nah, I don't see that as an excuse. Boxter keeps garbage items from losing their values in the market, plus it encourages players to buy more boxes. On top of that, the amount of garbage items in the last two lucky boxes is sad.

Tongue Charm, Antler Fedora, Pegasus Earwing, Injured Eyepatch, Cow Hat, Stunner Shades, Naval Officer Hat.

Gimme a good reason why they didn't let the Boxter out. I've been trying to figure it out myself

Edited by xFireize, 04 September 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#5 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

It wasn't an excuse... It was what's been said before. I don't know the whole reasoning behind it, but they tend to put it in every other event... And items from past events generally get added as well.

Honestly though, if this box has so much worthless gear... Why do you want a Boxter for it? Wouldn't you want to wait for a better box? =P

#6 turbomant

turbomant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:19 PM

HEIM& ODA : Problem ?

#7 scrunch3y

scrunch3y

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:38 PM

Honestly though, if this box has so much worthless gear... Why do you want a Boxter for it? Wouldn't you want to wait for a better box? =P

Saving up Brownie Points for a better box. (In case the next groove pack/whatever's Boxter doesn't accept these items.)

I believe this box also gave you a chance to get 3 Bloody Branches, Party Hard Packs, etc? I think another shot at that is way better than having multiples of worthless headgears clogging up storage.

Edited by scrunch3y, 04 September 2012 - 10:40 PM.

#8 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:23 PM

Just randomly quoting you ralis but what is your opinion about the 10 enriched ori/elu box being taken away

#9 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:44 AM

Community is spoiled sometimes. case in point.

#10 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:08 AM

Saving up Brownie Points for a better box. (In case the next groove pack/whatever's Boxter doesn't accept these items.)

I believe this box also gave you a chance to get 3 Bloody Branches, Party Hard Packs, etc? I think another shot at that is way better than having multiples of worthless headgears clogging up storage.

3 triple manuals and 2200 prize medals too. Those manuals are pricey.

#11 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

Just randomly quoting you ralis but what is your opinion about the 10 enriched ori/elu box being taken away

I complained about this before but I guess it was an 'event' or something. xD

#12 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:18 AM

people be all demanding and stuff in dis game what up wit dat

#13 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:29 AM

People demanded that there be no server merge before Classic came out. Now there's no server merge.

People demand this and that for maint, they got what they wanted before, why shouldn't the expect the same thing week after week? I mean, come on we all know that only a few choice people from the three servers actually have some sort of voice/control.

#14 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:31 AM

People demanded that there be no server merge before Classic came out. Now there's no server merge.

People demand this and that for maint, they got what they wanted before, why shouldn't the expect the same thing week after week? I mean, come on we all know that only a few choice people from the three servers actually have some sort of voice/control.

I think protesting a bad decision that would disrupt the enjoyment of 600 or so people, and going "gimme gimme" on the forum for something you don't even really need are not even remotely close to the same thing and you are reprehensible for trying to make it sound like it is.

#15 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

Geez guys, calm down. The declared policy is not to run Boxter every box event, they haven't run Boxter every box event in the past, and they haven't listened to players selfishly demanding Boxter for every box event.

I think protesting a bad decision that would disrupt the enjoyment of 600 or so people, and going "gimme gimme" on the forum for something you don't even really need are not even remotely close to the same thing and you are reprehensible for trying to make it sound like it is.

Sums up my feelings on this pretty well.

#16 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

^ Exactly.

I don't see a repeat of this:
Posted Image
...for Boxter...

#17 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:21 AM

I honestly could care less about there being a Boxter, but......someone should make a motivational poster that says "BOXTER PLEASE. Thank you."

#18 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

Spoiled children lol

#19 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:50 AM

I'd like to just get rid of my brownie points. Sure, I've got 12 or so different head-gears I can turn in for more points, but I've got more than enough points to turn in. Having those just burn a hole in my pocket and the items burning a hole in storage.. yea I can see why I would seem "spoiled". I just want to get rid of this crap. If it takes another 2 or so weeks for us to get boxter, so be it. I'll just start dropping all the etc in my storage in payon.

#20 kyradarkblood

kyradarkblood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:39 AM

Clicking on this thread, I thought some -_- was about to get real.

Seriously? You're THIS upset that something wasn't put into a game.

Grow up. It's not like the GMs twiddle their thumbs all day trying to put in EVERYTHING people want. This is their JOB. There are far more important things they need to do than put in your stupid boxter. You're a spoiled little brat, and your post is absolutely childish.

#21 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:03 AM

11 People asking for boxter, a few more impassioned than others.

You make it sound like all 3 servers have been demanding this, which is something the GMs have no obligation to implement.

#22 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:12 AM

I personally don't want it just because they do want it. My reasoning is just as good anyways.

#23 BoingBoing

BoingBoing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

There are 600 people on ymir?

#24 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:15 AM

loooool

#25 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:19 AM

Your storage will just have to suffer til the next boxter arrives. Can't ALWAYS expect it with a groove box/lucky box event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users