Fier's art stuff - Page 14 - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 12 votes

Fier's art stuff

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#326 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:04 AM

Thanks Kami!! :3 I need more practise myself. It's been a while I go to life drawing sessions. >.< I should go for more soon again.

Dokey, XD It'd be funny to see Oda as a Roda frog NPC. I guess basically.. Campitor stole the R from Oda, and become Crampitor. And Roda Frog become Oda Frog. oxo I don't know if I make any sense here. xD

Pikyu, I forgot when was the last time I went.. I think it was at the Pyramid or something and yeah it was HUGE. I remember being at the 2nd Comic Fiesta ever and it was really small, maybe about 10-15 artist vendor in a small hall at some Chinese Community center in KL. =x Thanks for your kind words too! Ima need to leave comments on a lot of other artist's thread when I can. >.<

Quad. Kitty.

Oda.. xD Thanks, glad you liked that. I should have done a more polished one. q.q;; It was a quicky since it's Toxn's silly idea. xD

Tennnnnnnnmuki!! :333 I feel the same way but not at my own art lulz. A lot of great arts around here lately inspiring me! +_+; Although I have been rather busy with doing none RO fan art stuff.. I don't know if it's suitable to post it here so I just kind of left it elsewhere. =x I try to keep my RO art thread all RO art related as much as possible.

I'm working my butt off on the next art to finish before the end of this month. >.>;; Stay tuned. :3

#327 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

GraceBirthday2014.png

A quickie art for Cein. Happy Birthday! >u< One of the best people I ever met on the iRO community! :3 She's so sweet and beautiful, talented too with her little crafts and cookings.

I'm really busy and feeling really down lately.. So pardon my lack of attention to update this thread. ._. I'm feeling slightly better from drawing arts for myself and my friends, also continuing on commish. @-@; Anyhoo. Necroing this poor neglected thread.

q_q..

#328 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:34 PM

Beautiful as always Fier ^_^ 

#329 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:10 PM

Removed Livestream link =O

First time doing a live stream.. Uhm pardon me if things explode. XD Just updating if anyone wants to watch. =0 I wouldn't be talking so it's just watching me how to draw thingums. But I will type and reply whenever I can. :3

This should last only for an hour or so and I will edit this post with the final art later.

Edited by WarlockFier, 30 July 2014 - 09:38 PM.

#330 Dokey

Dokey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:ReStart

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

Watching and lurking~

#331 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • LocationRelocated ---->Bio 4
  • Server:Chaos>Valkyrie>New Chaos

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:39 PM

You. are.so.freaking. FAST! I can't wait to see the finish~

#332 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

Live stream went a little longer than I thought as I was also chatting. xD But I was close to finishing and when I saved, it crashed the broadcast. D= The art file is safe fortunately!!

Thanks Tati, Dokey and Celia for keeping me company while I draw! It was fun chatting with you guys while I work. And talking about music. Next time I will try and play Tati's suggested music. :3 Glad to see that live stream worked. =o I need to close all the other applications next time. @~@;..

#333 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

Izzy.png

There you go! >.< I finished the remaining little details here and there. For Izzy our guild's beloved Maestro, who will be leaving us next month. Good luck in everything Izzy, and you will be missed for sure! I don't want to make this harder enough for you already but well. ;o; I hope it makes you happy instead! And remember that we will always remember you!

Hope you like it! Take care Izzy. :3

I will try to do another live stream on Friday.. If nothing gets in the way.. I will probably start and end anytime between 9pm to 12am period depending. =O Stay tuned!

Edited by WarlockFier, 30 July 2014 - 10:39 PM.

#334 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • LocationRelocated ---->Bio 4
  • Server:Chaos>Valkyrie>New Chaos

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

Omg!!! You're so amazing! I hope mine turns out as good as this. Love it love it love it! :p_love:

#335 tatihana00

tatihana00

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 734 posts
  • LocationSan Fernando Valley ( LIKE OMGOD!)

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:47 AM

izzy better be happy!!!! otherwise i'll have to beat him senseless!!!

#336 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:56 AM

Lol Thanks Celia and Tati!! Celia I am SURE yours will come out GREAT!! :3 I actually got inspired by yours a lot and looked for ideas how to handle his hair!

Tati don't hurt him too much XD I actually started seeing things in this I could do better already.. I will try and get to it tomorrow or Friday. D=

#337 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:59 PM

Hmm clearly my comment didn't come through earlier.

However, WOW! That is really amazing! Kiyoko said it didn't take long too?!? My mind is seriously blown! It's time to update my signature! Thanks so much Fier! I love it! <3

#338 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

LOL your siggy! Izzy is our hot Maestro. ;3 Not many people are willing to play Maestros these days. So thanks for being with us for the past months and being with us as a Smokie family!

When I opened the live stream I already had the sketch ready. So everything else was just blocking in the colors, shades, details and highlights. I kept the renderings fairly simple so yeah it didn't take too long for me to finish. XD I had fun streaming while drawing, chatting with people. :3

#339 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

awesome expression and i love the shading style!

#340 Yaong

Yaong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:36 PM

lol omg you draw so fast XD been stalking this thread haha..

i need to know if your arts are 1 layer XD

anyway, awesome arts as always ;)

#341 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

LOL your siggy! Izzy is our hot Maestro. ;3 Not many people are willing to play Maestros these days. So thanks for being with us for the past months and being with us as a Smokie family!

When I opened the live stream I already had the sketch ready. So everything else was just blocking in the colors, shades, details and highlights. I kept the renderings fairly simple so yeah it didn't take too long for me to finish. XD I had fun streaming while drawing, chatting with people. :3

haha thanks! Hot Maestro! XD! But yeah, I have been playing Maestro in WoE for a good 4/5 years now. Wednesday 6Th August will be the finale! I love the picture so very much, the expression is just so me! Thanks again so much!

#342 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

Kami! =O I love your Avatar! It's beautiful!! +0+ You have the prettiest artworks around! :3 And thank you for your kind words!! ^___^

Thank you Yaong! ^_^ And no I work in multiple layers. I actually do work in very minimal layers if I paint in Coral Painter, sometimes only 3 layers but I haven't used Painter in a while. Thank you!

Izzy, I think Maestro looks really hot. I got a thing for Maestro since I last drew my Maestro for the RWC art. +o+ lol. They dress funny, yet cute, and yet so cool looking! I enjoyed doing the Maestro quest too despite it was so long.. xD But it was funny. :3  So sad I can't make Wednesday WoE. =< Have fun then! ^_^

#343 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:36 PM

one of these days im going to get you to draw my kagerou for me...

#344 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:13 PM

Deleted Link

Derped and posted on a wrong thread. >.> Anyways. xD I will be live streaming for the next hour/s or so. Feel free to join in and watch/ chat. =]

Drawing another Gypsy tonight. :3

Edited by WarlockFier, 01 August 2014 - 10:14 PM.

#345 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:11 PM

PinkiePie.png

Here you go Dokey! \^^/

Thanks Toxn, Celia, Dokey, Cein, Kami for dropping by and keeping me company!! :3 There was other people that dropped by too that found my stream from search. =O Overall, fun times. xD

Whole streaming took 3 hours precisely.. +_+; Whoops!

Hope you like it! I don't know if I will be doing anymore live streams after this. But we shall see. +_+ Hope I didn't bore people too badly too. xD

Edited by WarlockFier, 01 August 2014 - 10:15 PM.

#346 Dokey

Dokey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:ReStart

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:14 PM

The opposite of bored. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it <3 tytytytytytytyty

#347 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:16 PM

Haha You are most welcome Dokey! xD I will be finishing your commissions very promptly. :3 I had fun working on this! Thanks again for joining me in the stream! +o+

#348 ryfee

ryfee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:16 AM

Cute stuff as always, Fier <3 I love your gypsys! :3 so cute.

#349 tajsa

tajsa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

So cute! *__* I wish I would have been there for the stream. ToT

#350 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

Thank you Fee! ^^ <3 Gypsies are fun to draw and I did drew inspiration from your art for Cein's gypsy. :3 Thanks for the inspiration as well!

Milky! Sorry you missed the stream! It really depends when I can do another one.. I have other priorities now. >.< I swamp myself with too much stuff to do. ^^; But if you want to do a trade I'm up for it? And I can try to do a live stream that matches your time. :3

Thank you Facekiller too! Sorry I'm still closed for commissions. >.< But I always appreciate your support. Loving your loading screens too! :3 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users