#26 natsume1990

natsume1990

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:08 AM

Bean is so cute I want to poke her *w* Like tralalalalalalala~ hihi *walks cutely* cute!
I really really like how you draw animals/monsters :) The gryphon looks menacing yet not overpoweringly so, and the otter and racoon so cute :p_laugh: :p_love:
Looking forward for more! :D :p_hi:

#27 eyeamagerm

eyeamagerm

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

FIIIIIIEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR i didnt know you drew RO art ^__^ you should draw khep and candy for me =D i can donate zeny to you if you do so =D

#28 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

Thanks so much Izumi~~~~ <3 Your comments are always so awesome, I love it!! :3 It's not often I get well thought comments from people on my arts anymore on the internet. xD; so yours is always awesome to read. Keep drawing more and post more too! Ima comment as well.

KHEP!! HIYA!!! Old captain! I miss seeing Alt F4 people already at the guild spot. Like Zasko on his RG. Though I'm seeing some old friends come by there still it's cool! Yes I do draw. But only recently started drawing RO chars more. :p_laugh: I will try and fit you into my list but omg @~@ I have many art to do still! Will let you know when I can slot you in! : D

My next post may take a while since I'm working on some bigger pictures. :3 Still hoping to finish it within this week though! ^-^; Stay tuned!

#29 eyeamagerm

eyeamagerm

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

take your time ill be around forever lol

#30 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

XD Okay Captain Khep. PM me the details and I will get around to it. :3

Here's another piece for one of my best friends on RO, she specifically requested for this.

Posted Image
Thanks so much Lucia for being such an awesome friend, and always helping me and my friends. ^_^
Here she is showing me how it's done to tame a Savage Babe. Pumbaaaaa :3

Have a great weekend everyone! ^_^

#31 RoyalHeritage

RoyalHeritage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1459 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

You forgot about an old friends request Posted Image. And you never showed these one's too Posted Image

Edited by RoyalHeritage, 06 October 2012 - 11:28 AM.

#32 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:37 AM

I died again! R.I.P.

#33 Alrun

Alrun

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

:p_love: *stalks this thread* Aaaah, your art is amazing as always!!! Can I kidnap the racoon and the otter? 8D My heart melted when I see the Savage Babe due to cuteness overload. Aasdjhasdkjshsk.

#34 natsume1990

natsume1990

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:00 AM

So fluffy and so cute!! :3 savageeee is so so cute!! :D

#35 Kenshin21

Kenshin21

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

TOO GOOD !! fantastic artwork..:)..fits as wallpaper perfectly for my smartphone..:)
Keep up the Awesome work !! :)

#36 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • Server:New Chaos

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

I love your stuff <3
Keep up the good work!

#37 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hi guys!

Sorry I have been away.. XD *blames it on double exp/drop and the upgrade week* RO has been keeping me busy, and aside from that I had a lot of real life work going on. ~_~;; Needless to say RO art production went down a bit. BUT!

I has new arts. :V

Posted Image
Decided to try the wallpaper approach for this piece. X3 I had so much fun. I asked Kaze what he thinks his Geneticist would be like in terms of personality, he gave me the liberty to decide.. so I made him a little creepier. Not that he is creepy, but Geneticists deals with making homunculus out of embryos, and are mad killers. :V If they aren't mad people, I don't know what they are. Hence the creepy look. huhu.

Thanks again Kaze for making RO so much fun for me!! xD Our adventures and such. :p_laugh:

Posted Image
And here's another art done for Inu. ^___^ Thank you so much for your continuous support too!! I had so much fun on this, she loved wolves, so I decided to give her a wolf much like Ranger has them, except white. :3 Woof.

Not sure if I can finish a Halloween art piece in time. ~___~; I will try and aim for Christmas instead. QQ

REPLIES!
Roy -> Sorry not open to anymore free request. ^_^ I am too busy at the moment. And I prefer to post my art here for now. xD

Inuuuuuuu! HOPE you like the art again!!! I had fun!!!! : D Your character is pretty!! ^___^

Alrun, me gonna go see you in November. BRACE YOURSELF!!!! :V ima hug you till you deflate.

Izumi!!!!!!!! MISSING YOU QQ. wish you could play with us some time soon again. ^-^

Kenshin!!! Aw thanksSSS : D I will keep drawing more wallpaper sized art in the near future. :3 Thanks for the kind words!

Sofico Thank youuu! ^__^ makes me happy you love my stuff. XD

kk Signing offff :V

Edited by WarlockFier, 24 October 2012 - 07:33 PM.

#38 Tenmuki

Tenmuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

wow you draw so much so fast @_@; I wish I can get myself to do it faster ~__~ too lazy these days

I love your style *0* so unique

#39 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

I just died and got resurrected, I love it! D:

Hi Tenmuki!

#40 RoyalHeritage

RoyalHeritage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1459 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:00 AM

nice!!

#41 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:08 AM

Great great great... They are awesomly sweet drawings

But it lacks wanderers <3

#42 natsume1990

natsume1990

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

Managed to load it before sleeping Fier!!! XD I love the wallpaper approach! hehe Shiro looks like he's plotting something and Inu is soooo cute :p_laugh: :D
I can play again after comic-con and after I finish my RO gifts too @_@ so much to do..and exams in January ^^;
....life is busy these days uff =-=

#43 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

Managed to load it before sleeping Fier!!! XD I love the wallpaper approach! hehe Shiro looks like he's plotting something and Inu is soooo cute :p_laugh: :D
I can play again after comic-con and after I finish my RO gifts too @_@ so much to do..and exams in January ^^;
....life is busy these days uff =-=

Stay healthy! *_*

#44 natsume1990

natsume1990

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:38 AM

Stay healthy! *_*

Thank youuuuuu! I will try/am trying my best :)

#45 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

Tenmuki, I haven't seen you around for a while. XD aww. My friends are my motivation to draw lately. ^___^; lol. I like to draw for my friends and make them happy for they have brought much fun times for me too. X3 And also making more new characters and all. ^_^;; I have my lazy days too. XD
Aaa I never knew my style is unique. :V It's kinda a cross between Disney/ manga style I guess? I draw in different other styles too. xD Thank you so much for your kind comments Tenmuki! You need to update your threadddd ima go ressu it and spam comments. xD

Inu, I need to prepare lots blue gems and Ygg leaf around you. XD Heal bomb ya. :V

Thanks so much Roy!!! : D

Asayuu, XD I will draw another wanderer when I get around to. :3 Thank you for your comments. X3

Izumi~~~~~~~ Yessss Shiro is always plotting something. I thought the way geneticist sits is so cute and funny XD; Makes them cute. Kaze and I will be around when you are ready to come back! ^______^ No pressure, and yes like Inu said, take care of your health first. :o

Thanks so much again guys!! (and girls!) Ima draw more for next week. Some new characters awaits /ggggggg

Edited by WarlockFier, 26 October 2012 - 11:17 AM.

#46 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

Posted Image

My submission for the Christmas Art loading screen this year. :3 I was really trying to push myself with this one.

Description: I always loved how female High Wizard looks, since their outfit is a lot cuter and more elegant. And Fier was once a red high wiz that always made me think of Christmas. Hence I decided to draw her as a high wiz instead!
As for her toys, she love her friends so much she made toys out of them. :3 Thanks Izumi, Lucia and Yuu Kaze for being awesome as always. Let's not forget some cute RO monsters in game! <3

Edit NOTE: Yuu Kaze is his former name on Valkyrie server, now on Chaos he is Seigi Kaze. That is if anyone sees this anyways... >____>;;

Enjoy!

Edited by WarlockFier, 18 January 2013 - 02:28 PM.

#47 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • LocationRelocated ---->Bio 4
  • Server:Chaos>Valkyrie>New Chaos

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

Oh hell, I love it. :p_love:

#48 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

Thanks Kiyoko!!! :3 You should draw one too for the Christmas loading screen submission!! Your art looks so neat!!

And thanks Toxn and Chiyo for the support!!! ^______^

Sorry haven't been posting since I was out of the country for a bit, and life's been busy! Hopefully I can get to draw more and will be trying to push in this more painterly direction, it's good exercise! : D

#49 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

Does Santa Fier have gifts for a good little white wolf this year? :<

#50 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

Posted Image
Inubashiri -
*One morning you wake up and see a little gift box under your tree, what do you do?*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users