#1 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

A very old RO friend of mine asked me to record a video of my battle priest, but I thought I might as well promote it here too. Enjoy...

#2 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

Saw it already. :yawn:

Up-voted anyways.

#3 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:24 PM

Yay, karma! :p_hi:

#4 Kawaiiyui

Kawaiiyui

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 702 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:The Amazing Server

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP why are you so awesome ._____.

#5 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

Because I am your MOM

#6 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:20 PM

thats a nice video, glad to see some battle bishop promotion!

it hurts my soul a little that you put a kasa card into your precious backpack. RoFL has fireball autocast and your CD has fire bolt. so all it does is give you fire bolt autocast for the time your CD doesn't proc. ray or orc baby would've been much more useful :(

they really need to give us another chance at getting snake hats. i want one bad and i'd like to see you have one aswell.

Edited by Agahim, 12 January 2013 - 02:40 PM.

#7 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

CD alone is OP o___o

I'm just lazy to spend money for AR and ROFL, and this is actually not pure battle due to low str but high luk/int and equips beside encyclopedia, CD, and +7 alicel are all support equipments lol...

#8 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

thats a nice video, glad to see some battle bishop promtion!

it hurts my soul a little that you put a kasa card into your precious backpack. RoFL has fireball autocast and your CD has fire bolt. so all it does is give you fire bolt autocast for the time your CD doesn't proc. ray or orc baby would've been much more useful :(

they really need to give us another chance at getting snake hats. i want one bad and i'd like to see you have one aswell.

Omg lmao I knowww the Kasa Backpack is stupid, but that was before I had a ROFL and CD, so... If only there were a desocketing thing that destroyed the card rather than the piece of equipment. I'd personally go with a Giant Whisper Card for the extra ATK.

Hmm tbh I have no idea what to use for my upper headgear. I do like the Vanberk Card effect because it procs like all the time and without it I tend to miss a lot (only 40 base DEX). I totally regret missing out on the chance to get the Snake Hat a few months ago, though.

#9 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

The Little Angel Hat seems troublesome sucking away your HP by a lot every time it procs... I prefer Mercury Riser for ASPD/Crit or Snake Hat.

Also, Green Maiden another good alternative for garment card. +10 crit and +5 luck from a +10 garment is pretty OP.

EDIT: nm, it's a lady solace weapon.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 16 October 2012 - 06:44 PM.

#10 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

CD alone is OP o___o

I'm just lazy to spend money for AR and ROFL, and this is actually not pure battle due to low str but high luk/int and equips beside encyclopedia, CD, and +7 alicel are all support equipments lol...

Damn, that is an awesome build. INT-oriented battle priests are very scarce but I truly feel like that's the way to go since they have incredible autocast potential and a lot of our gear focuses on boosting MATK anyway. Plus, you can double as a sort of crappy support priest in parties.

#11 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

The Little Angel Hat seems troublesome sucking away your HP by a lot every time it procs... I prefer Mercury Riser for ASPD/Crit or Snake Hat.

Also, Green Maiden another good alternative for garment card. +10 crit and +5 luck from a +10 garment is pretty OP.

I just want a decent upper headgear that caters to autocast builds. The CD in Mouth was the best thing to come out ever.

Lmao since I'm too poor for another backpack I might try Green Maiden in a Valk Mant. That perfect dodge boost is nifty.

#12 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

Power of Thor might be another nice headgear since the +40 ATK/MATK can trigger on duple light and it stacks with Power of Odin.

#13 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

Damn, that is an awesome build. INT-oriented battle priests are very scarce but I truly feel like that's the way to go since they have incredible autocast potential and a lot of our gear focuses on boosting MATK anyway. Plus, you can double as a sort of crappy support priest in parties.

yeah that's why I can switching roles by swap some gears :P :P

the only cons is some support stat rounded down for agi, but shouldn't be main issue. For skills cons, no mace mastery and duple light only lv 5 for Sacrament requirement (basically less efficient for single support/battle role but then you can take multiple roles) Blame gravity for 4 stat >80 and 1 stat >60 plus tree skills :P :P

Edited by Exvee, 17 October 2012 - 05:18 PM.

#14 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

Nice AB :P What does Power of Odin do? And I'm assuming you get it from that Bible shield. Where do you get the shield? Also what's the song name? I actually really like it @_@

#15 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:07 AM

Nice AB :P What does Power of Odin do? And I'm assuming you get it from that Bible shield. Where do you get the shield? Also what's the song name? I actually really like it @_@

Odin's Power: ATK and MATK + 100, DEF AND MDEF -20 for 60 seconds. It's incredible but really annoying to constantly rebuff since you have to equip the shield and then unequip it every minute. You can get it for 10 Mora Coins.

"It's not ear rape if you liked it." Lmao song name: Car Bomb - Finish It

#16 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:06 AM

Haha ok. Thanks for the info :D

#17 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:00 AM

Odin's Power: ATK and MATK + 100, DEF AND MDEF -20 for 60 seconds. It's incredible but really annoying to constantly rebuff since you have to equip the shield and then unequip it every minute. You can get it for 10 Mora Coins.

"It's not ear rape if you liked it." Lmao song name: Car Bomb - Finish It

it's actually "only" +75 atk/matk. the volume 2. bible that drops in bio does +100.

ever since i got 90 int for the backpack bonus and the CD i feel almost like a full support priest. thanks to the CD i'm stronger than never before in melee and thanks to the 90 int i support full parties with nobody even noticing i'm not even a real FS bishop. it's really cool. when i apply to TI parties i don't even mention anymore that i'm actually battle-build.

Edited by Agahim, 27 January 2013 - 01:53 AM.

#18 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

it's actually "only" +75 atk/matk. the volume 2. bible that drops in bio does +100.

ever since i got 90 agi for the backpack bonus and the CD i feel almost like a full support priest. thanks to the CD i'm stronger than never before in melee and thanks to the 90 int i support full parties with nobody even noticing i'm not even a real FS bishop. it's really cool. when i apply to TI parties i don't even mention anymore that i'm actually battle-build.

Oh yeah, I kind of did the same with my build - focusing on getting backpack bonuses - except I went all-out in the AGI, which is probably not a good idea (eww, 120 points in one stat :p_sick: ). People still remark about my terribad heals, but I think if I had better healing gears I'd be able to compete with some ABs.

#19 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

People also don't notice the flee lol. When a monster hit you and you remain miss even after kyrie broke, oh yeah how many hits this kyrie blocks you? lol :P :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users