[R] Failed to repack file ? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[R] Failed to repack file ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NiteWolfX13

NiteWolfX13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationCA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

D: ! I tried patching Renewal and it keeps saying "failed to repack file" .. I have not played this month, so it's all of this month's patches. Has anyone else had an issue during this timeframe? I tired to do a manual patch, but it appears the ftp doesn't have any of October's files either. @_@

#2 NiteWolfX13

NiteWolfX13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:13 AM

An update to the issue:

I managed to find the files I needed downloaded on the ftp. I couldn't before because they were in the middle of the list where I wasn't expecting them to be.
After adding the files into the correct folder, the patcher still errors, but immediately this time of course, on "repacking resource files". :[

#3 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:07 AM

Try this.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

Usually repack errors mean there's still a RO client running (or a messy exit left the file still marked as being in use) - have you closed all RO clients? Have you restarted the computer?

Those are some easy things to try first - at least if the client was working in the past - if this is a fresh install, restarting won't help.

#5 NiteWolfX13

NiteWolfX13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

Thanks for the help! I did not realize running Classic would interfere with it.. I forgot I had a vend going! D: Derp. /shy

Problem fixed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users