Password lost - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Password lost

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HealingPalms

HealingPalms

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:13 AM

So my gf has forgotton her wp password and doesnt remember her email address password its linked to any chance it can be reset? It had my devient and 500mil or so on it lol.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:21 AM

Contact the GM team via support ticket.

If she used correct information to sign up, she will absolutely be able to get the account back, though she may need to fax a copy of a govt issued ID in. If the information used to register isn't correct, you may or may not be able to get it back through that process.

#3 stuntt

stuntt

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

i changed password because the game asked to. i got a mistake when writting new one, and it sint hte one i wanted, so i try the reset function but the reset function is not working.

that happened whit the new account i just made.

the other 2 i had from time ago, i dont remember the password, and whit hte "reset function" broken, those 2 accounts are locjed too....

Edited by stuntt, 19 October 2012 - 05:58 AM.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:02 AM

i changed password because the game asked to. i got a mistake when writting new one, and it sint hte one i wanted, so i try the reset function but the reset function is not working.

that happened whit the new account i just made.

the other 2 i had from time ago, i dont remember the password, and whit hte "reset function" broken, those 2 accounts are locjed too....

If the password reset functionality isn't working contact the GM team via support ticket at support.warpportal.com

(be aware that tickets can take a very long time to submit - just hit submit, and it'll eventually go through; 10-20 minutes is not unusual)

Edited by DrAzzy, 19 October 2012 - 06:02 AM.

#5 HealingPalms

HealingPalms

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:21 AM

Thanks a lot ill get her on it lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users