Game Freeze Issue - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Game Freeze Issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lorderagon

Lorderagon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

I have this problem too, the game gets freezed, the worse part is that sometimes it just reboot and it showed me a blue screen of ERROR...the OS had to stop blah blah blah...reboot...etc.
It's annoying...everything is ok...and it happens randomly...

Edited by Lorderagon, 23 October 2012 - 01:43 PM.

#2 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

Run a memory check. Why hasn't anyone gone back to the basics? Just because its a new laptop doesn't mean it does not have -_- parts in it.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

I split this into a new topic, because your issue is not the same as the one in the thread you posted in, and the thread you had posted in was a year old.

Can you please answer a few questions so we can narrow down what the problem might be:

What version of windows?
What antivirus program? (some cause issues with RO)
When you say "freeze" what do you mean? Does just RO stop responding, or does the whole system stop responding?
Could the computer be overheating? If it's a laptop, when was the last time you cleaned the vents?
Is your computer stable when running other games?

I've got a bad feeling that this could be the sign of a hardware issue (overheating or bad RAM, most likely) or OS problem (damaged windows installation or malware infection).

Edited by DrAzzy, 24 October 2012 - 06:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users