A Battle Archbishop Guide - Page 14 - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 14 votes

A Battle Archbishop Guide

• Please log in to reply
500 replies to this topic

#326 TKento

TKento

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:43 AM

What card should I put on empowered mace of judgement?

Edited by TKento, 31 January 2015 - 05:39 PM.

#327 Last

Last

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:fRO: Chaos

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:42 AM

I would say it depends on where you want to level with that mace.

Normally i would put a Lady Solace Card in it and wear a Holy Armor.

But when you want to level on NI i would use a Bloody Knight and an Evil Armor instead. 

I'm only 125 and so i have to stick with the normal Mace of Judgement. I carded it with Lady Solace and Bloody Knight. Its a fine Weapon for leveling in Rachel Sanctuary. But I once tested it in NI and it was horrible. When i wear the Holy Armor i get even more damage from the Banshees and their dark Soul Strike. And when i wear the Evil Armor my GrandCrosses could kill me.

:D btw I'm playing on fro (euro) home of this new nice headgear:

G584W.jpg

#328 davebase2

davebase2

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:46 PM

Hello guys im back from a 3 years break things have changed alots (the gear mostly hehe) .

i get trought the topic because i wanted to get back on track with my battle AB.

Im really interest with the auto cast build but not rly sure what to get could someone light me up on on stuff.

i already have ring of flame and cd in mouth (money is not rly a problem :P)

Ill reset the character too.

thanks alots im sure youll find something for me !!!

#329 TKento

TKento

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:23 PM

I would say it depends on where you want to level with that mace.

Normally i would put a Lady Solace Card in it and wear a Holy Armor.

But when you want to level on NI i would use a Bloody Knight and an Evil Armor instead. 

I'm only 125 and so i have to stick with the normal Mace of Judgement. I carded it with Lady Solace and Bloody Knight. Its a fine Weapon for leveling in Rachel Sanctuary. But I once tested it in NI and it was horrible. When i wear the Holy Armor i get even more damage from the Banshees and their dark Soul Strike. And when i wear the Evil Armor my GrandCrosses could kill me.

:D btw I'm playing on fro (euro) home of this new nice headgear:

G584W.jpg

Thank you very much.

I think I can't use Lady Solace because I'm currently using Dragon Vest & Manteau to get flee and agi bonus and still don't have Angeling Card yet and maybe never have. It's so expensive, isn't it? Also Lady Solace drain a lot of HP. AB's hp is already too light to stand that damage and I can't afford to risk myself.

Your Joystick is really cool. I need it ^.^ Feel like playing PS

#330 MEFP24

MEFP24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 17 May 2015 - 03:44 AM

hi. any users following this thread? 

anyways i have a lvl 105 autocast, but i just wanted to know the maximum VIT or hit points of ABs following this discipline. currently have 40 VIT and because of my equips, i have 9.9k HP. can i increase it more so i can hit the 20k HP mark without sacrificing too much STR, AGI, DEX or INT? thanks  :p_hi:

#331 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:33 AM

Hi fellow AB:

assuming your AB is a transcendant, expect your base HP(with only that 40 VIT) to be around 14500 give or take your job bonuses and such at base lvl 150. I dont know what the modifier at 175 is but im very sure you would be able to go over the 20k mark at that point without any gear investment.

#332 MEFP24

MEFP24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:16 AM

noted. also, do i really have to invest many points to STR? my killing power would be derived from my autocast/  :questionmark:

#333 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:29 AM

you don't really need much str when you want a pure autocast build. the example on the guide only has 90str to get the item bonus from the backpack she wears.

#334 davidmc007

davidmc007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:15 AM

Hi, I'm at Lv155 Crit build my base stats are the following:

90 str

120 agi

90 vit

1 int

20 dex

90 luk

My crit is arount 75-80, using Temporal Agi  AD/LD, reaching 193 aspd, proc's Lucky Day very (very) often plus vanberk proc's on my +9 Artas Mercury Riser, leaving me at a 150 crit rate very often ( maybe every 1 of 2 mobs I fight ), wearing inmune +9 HBP

My question is: should I invest more stat points on Luk or STR?  I have no problems with SP, dunno if the m.atk would worth it to get some int tho

Edit: more info about gears:

+9 Arta's Mercury Riser     ----     Filir's Pinion

CD in mouth    -------------------    +9 Valkyrian Armor (+3 Agi) (Ancien Mimic)

+9 Veteran hammer (Aunoex2-   Shield: None

+9 Inmune HBP        -----------     +9 Temporal Agi boots LD/AD

Bakonawa Tattoo    ------------      Ring of FL

Edited by davidmc007, 22 May 2015 - 03:18 AM.

#335 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:01 AM

get int. not only is it dirt cheap since you don't have any at all yet, it will also help with the damage of your auto casts from the RoFL and the CD. aswell as the whole sp and heal improvements you'll also get.

you can easily get like 50 int.

other than that, luck is better than str for a pure crit build. str raises your base dmg a bit. luck raises your crit, your crit dmg (which you do almost exclusively anyway) and it counters the crit-shield of the enemy. perfect dodge is nice too.

Edited by Agahim, 22 May 2015 - 06:09 AM.

#336 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:32 PM

Are you back with us again Agahim? It has been ages since I have seen a post by you!

#337 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:29 AM

i'm not playing RO anymore, but i'm still checking in here every now and then.

#338 MEFP24

MEFP24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:46 AM

my dex is 60 (without blessing, with bless its 60+14), however im having difficulty landing my shots especially in GH chivalry. how can i solve this? thanks

#339 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:00 PM

60dex is fine, i assume your level compared to the level of the monster you try attacking is too low.

Edited by Agahim, 04 June 2015 - 12:01 PM.

#340 MEFP24

MEFP24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:44 AM

has anyone here tried the cenere card? Bonus on ASPD for every 10 pure agi (-2% post attack delay). so does this mean at 120agi, thats like -24% post attack delay, and is this the same as +24% aspd? if so, then wouldnt this be a top card recommendation for garments? please anyone clarify, thanks.

#341 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:17 AM

Cenere is a good card to push the ASPD further, but it's not needed most of the time and you'd rather have extra resist or power.

The card that really needs mentioning is Lora Card http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/4579/ I would say it's the best overall card for maces right now. In a +12 Mace, a single card gives ATK+32 and Crit+22. I use a pair in my +9 Erde Sharp10 and it has leveld my High Priest quite well :3

Speaking of Erde, why not mentioning it? It can be enchanted for all your needs. X3

#342 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:56 AM

cenere and lora cards do sound pretty awesome, i have to agree.

i'm aware that the guide is horrbly oudtated, that's due to me not playing RO anymore. i have no idea whats going on ingame currently.

if anyone's interested they can update the guide via post. i'd re-post it in the guide with proper credit.

no clue about erde, it used to be pretty bad for battle priests, and i think there are better alternatives available for the enchants, unless something came up i'm not aware of.

Edited by Agahim, 03 July 2015 - 05:00 AM.

#343 MEFP24

MEFP24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:19 AM

yes please do update the guide agahim, and as stated by Akupuff Lora cards give good damage boost to your mace. they are rather cheap too. i'm thinking of putting one lora in my carga, :rice:

#344 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:13 AM

Gladly.

Dont want to confuse people so they always get the standard. Imma call FS. Cant even kill a Baby Bishop Ben predictable FS build.
Im cuter so even if he lose very doubtful to you. I still win
Rofl = occupt impact lets add coma and i will look forward to killing u guys 1st in pvo will tell everyone how to kill you too lol.

My comment on saying i am battle.

Battles by your own terms dont have the ability to heal everyone like lets say 50 peoples hp in a whole town. I can easy including sp. Sanc 10 plus epic

So when people ask for heal i will say i am battle i hope they do not die but im not FS so its now all up to you :).

If they die i say sorry cant heal or res im battle hope they dont see my 2500 auto heal. Ill send them to this post to ask for FS.

Put any doesnt matter priest in box if it works for you. I prefer not too and I have friends i pty with and even solo skonz.

Good luck hope your happy I would rather be defined on my terms until at least proven which you havent. Im normally nice buff heal alll if asked but now i get say no and get back to hunting.

New term
TMHPS. Total max heal points second.

Your max healing ability possible.

I am going to say without auto heal you cant win. Prove me wrong i like devils advocates

Edited by behemothjr, 24 July 2015 - 08:17 AM.

#345 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:34 AM

Do you guys watch Naruto. Im like Tsunade she was my role model/sense. She taught me to heal so awesome it restores your sp too. My #1 priority max heal points per second. But i was trained by the best so I am also a good fighter its priority is meh. I just got lady tsunade approval. She says I have passed so I can "Only those medic ninja who have mastered the Strength of a Hundred Technique of the ninja art Creation Rebirth ( Auto heal mitosis time )are permitted to discard the above-mentioned rules of being on front line. She than taught me Grand coma guillitine fist and said go defend ur friends and help the innocent.

So I am Medical Nin not FS build you guys ok with that. I will say im not FS.

Edited by behemothjr, 24 July 2015 - 08:36 AM.

#346 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:46 AM

Do i make whole new topic called Medical Nin under aco or here under what im not battle and if u auto heal thats medical nin u guys cant autocast FS not battle thry makimg me post under battle vm mod cinamon said so :( not even temporal boots you guys said no autocast

Edited by behemothjr, 24 July 2015 - 08:59 AM.

#347 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:47 AM

i think you should make your own thread, it sounds uh... unique enough (from what i'm able to tell) that it deserves it's own thread? i wouldn't be able to help out anyway, i have a very hard time following.

#348 rebilander

rebilander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:44 PM

I love this guide! My Battle AB is soooo cool. Haha

#349 tROPrier

tROPrier

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:07 PM

Very nice guide !! I'm playing Battlepriest in TRO and find this guide very helpful.

Right now I'm trying to imitate "Sara"'s Combination build in both gears and stats.

However, I've got some trouble for gears described below..

1. TRO CD in Mouth doesn't have Auto-Spell effect.

2. Joystick Hat and Mercury Riser are not (or never) implement yet.

3. All Midgear with slot quest are unavailable.

4. No Backpack

Are there any better choice that can compensate with these gears for more damage or crit ?

For Headgear I already have Musketeer hat but currently using Snake due to low LUK.

Since the CD is useless, I'm forced to use Pirate Dagger for LowGear and PegasusWing for Midgear. really can't think of any better one.

#350 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:48 AM

unfortunately i have no idea what's available to you (or anyone) so i can't suggest anything better. my guide is also pretty outdated, so i'd just take it as suggestions and basic ideas, rather than as a guide to be taken seriously 1:1.

i'm sure with a bit of research you'll be able to figure out what's good for you to use!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users