A Battle Archbishop Guide - Page 9 - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 14 votes

A Battle Archbishop Guide

• Please log in to reply
500 replies to this topic

#201 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:15 AM

noob question, why no combine the two ifrit rings? the resonance and flame lord one

i really need to write that in the guide, i guess. this is the 3rd or 4th time someone asks.
basically the combination of the two rings doesn't add anything of value and eats away a precious accessory slot. on top of not adding anything overly useful it adds autocasts that are a nuisance. sonic blow stops your auto-attack and forces you to manually re-target your enemy and guillotine fist robs you off all your SP.

it is of course perfectly possible to wear the set if you don't have another good accessory for the second slot, but i don't recommend it, as a bradium brooch (which is fairly easy to optain) already outshines the ring of resonance in most cases.

maybe if you already have really good atkspd (for whatever reason) you might consider wearing the set for an autocast build as lex aeterna and meteor assault can add a bit to the autocast spell pool.

edit:
updated the accessory part of the guide on the first page with the luk glove aswell as a link to this post.

Edited by Agahim, 12 June 2013 - 06:52 AM.

#202 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:17 AM

lol I just want to tell you about Luk glove but ninja'd...

#203 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:51 PM

second question, duple light works on the emperium?

#204 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

i'm pretty positive it does. at least the physical part should. there's also a magical part which might not work on the emp, but i think both hit.
it's hard to keep track of something like that in WoE. when i attack an emp i do hit alot and i miss alot, but with 190+ attack speed its hard to make out what actually hits and what misses. so my answer is more a guess than an actual statement.

#205 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

im asking just because if dluple hits the emp, the battlebishop can be the second best breaker on the game, 193 asp + snake hat + duple ligth, that will be neato

#206 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

we are pretty good emp-breakers. it's also pretty much the only thing we're good at in WoE.

Edited by Agahim, 29 June 2013 - 03:48 AM.

#207 nktruong1996

nktruong1996

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:23 AM

How much aspd do you get without all the aspd buff food? (with the crit build)

Edited by nktruong1996, 21 July 2013 - 02:23 AM.

#208 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:16 AM

with the setup of the crit build (hurricane) and a concentration potion (which i don't consider buff food cause it's availability is not limited) and self-buffs you get 187 atkspd. that's more than enough especially if you have a CD in mouth. if you get a heroic backpack it'll be 188.

i don't use AR scrolls or expensive buff-food myself either. i do hat-switch with a musketeer hat for adrenaline rush when i fight enemies where i get hit often, though.

#209 nktruong1996

nktruong1996

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:50 AM

Yeah I think so myself, too. I've been searching for a great way to play battle priest (and could only afford it in private servers)

Tks for the great guide :D

#210 Gynophobia

Gynophobia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:41 AM

Just a Quick question since I'm currently making a battle AB autocaster.
As for the mace of judgement (not empowered) I've carded it with a lady solace card but dunno what to put in it as a second card. Had my thoughts on a bloody knight card.
Got any other suggestions?

#211 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:09 AM

battle archbishop + battle wanderer is a great combo :)

#212 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

i guess bloody knight card is a pretty good choice for another card (next to lady solace) for an autocast build.

as for wanderers i have no experience with those. i always liked having battle smiths/engineers since they have alot of great party-buffs i could profit from as battle priest.

#213 Gynophobia

Gynophobia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:20 AM

i guess bloody knight card is a pretty good choice for another card (next to lady solace) for an autocast build.

Well, Do you have any other suggestions? As for gears I'm using:
Headgears - snake head with vanberk
Black Devil Mask
CD in mouth
Armor - Angeling +3 valk armor
Shoes - Variants
Garment - immune HBP
Accesorys - RoFL and Bradium Brooch of double power
Weapon - Mace of Judgement with Lady solace card (Can't use empowered yet, to low lvl)

#214 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:17 AM

no, i think bloody knight would be the best choice. the only other alternative i'd suggest would be mutant dragonoid, but since you have a RoFL, which provides you with fireball autocasts already, bloody knight is the better choice.

lady solace is the best autocast card for us. bloody knight the second best or best if you do not wish to wear a holy elemental armor. and mutant dragonoid is really nice for people without RoFL. since it gives next to a useful autocast, an attack bonus.

#215 LunaDark

LunaDark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

I just inherited a battle AB from my buddy. Her lv is 110, so what to put in her stats for an autocast build, since I got a cd

#216 Gynophobia

Gynophobia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:29 AM

Just look at page one for a perfect guide.

My AB is 101 atm and got 90 agi, 90 int, 30 vit, 30ish str. 50 dex

or somehting like that, and he hits like a beast!

#217 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

I just inherited a battle AB from my buddy. Her lv is 110, so what to put in her stats for an autocast build, since I got a cd

uh yeah, like gyn said, just refer to the first page. there's an example for an autocast build called lily.

the stat-example of gym for lvl 101 is also alright. it doesn't really matter so much what you get when, what's important is how your stats look at the end. just make sure to build agi first.

Edited by Agahim, 19 August 2013 - 02:58 PM.

#218 LunaDark

LunaDark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:56 PM

Tks a lot. The reason i want to ask is to maximum the effectiveness of my cd. Proc way too often, deal awesome damage but i don't have a mace of judgement yet to unlock its potential. Anyway tks a lot

#219 Gynophobia

Gynophobia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

Yeah i choose to get 90 int rather soon thanks to my +9 heroic backpack, to get the most out of my magic damage aswell as being a good support for TIs :) thanks to my gears no one even notice I'm not a full support build ^^

#220 LunaDark

LunaDark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:20 AM

+9 HBP, :((. I spent all of my wealth on a cd

#221 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

Hi, would you say Spike [2] would be a good weapon to use as a crit AB? If so, what cards would you recommend for an all-around use?

#222 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

slotted spike did get useful with the melangdo enchants again. if you enchant it properly, with sharp or fighting spirit or atkspd +1 then it will be pretty good. however, a veteran hammer is usually still the better choice.

as for carding, rules don't change. best choice would be aunoe, second best the paper and then mobster.

also keep in my the spike lowers your defense alot.

edit:

updated the guide with the spike [2] and the fallen angel wings.

Edited by Agahim, 21 September 2013 - 06:06 AM.

#223 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

Just made my priest yesterday. Level 78 priest right now with crit build. The spike saved me a ton of luk points, I could probably go 1 LUK with it. Pretty useful so far though.

d0eba49c508a598e4152765806fe225b.png

#224 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

keep in mind you don't get luck merely for critical chance. it also increases your perfect dodge, crit shield and other stats slightly, but most important: it raises your critical damage. besides there aren't so many other stats worth getting. you also want at least 90 luck for the backpack bonus, which i'm sure, you're aiming for.

the spike is a worthwhile weapon since the enchants are available, especially if one lacks proper equip to reach a good amount of crit.

Edited by Agahim, 21 September 2013 - 12:29 PM.

#225 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

Hm... You got a point. I suppose I can raise luk to 90 and replace the sharp3 AA Wing and wear something better than crit ring later.

Edited by Quoc, 21 September 2013 - 04:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users