Maintenance Just Now - Page 2 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Maintenance Just Now

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#26 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

I can log fine now. Both VIP and Non-VIP.

#27 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

No, your friggin kidding me, I don't mean this SPECIFIC problem but similar problems, and I have talked to GM's multiple occasions when it does happen and I get no feedback almost or ignored. Like when my LK couldnt become RK for almost a day because some glitch, being logged out, not getting double exp when i first got VIP, being ignored why theres no glast heim spotlight exp, not gettin WP i paid for, etc. I ave plenty to be mad at the GM's and "flame" them.

Duh its an option, doesn't mean I didn't already pay, and am being ignored or blown off for a service I already paid for. No one needs Cable TV, no one needs internet, no one needs subscriptions to things like magazines or newspapers, no one needs modern day conveniences. Doesn't mean they didn't pay for a service already and deserve satisfaction.! You have no clue what your talking about kid.

Haha KID...LMAO

You have no idea what you are talking about "Duh its an option, doesn't mean I didn't already pay, and am being ignored or blown off for a service I already paid for. No one needs Cable TV, no one needs internet, no one needs subscriptions to things like magazines or newspapers, no one needs modern day conveniences. Doesn't mean they didn't pay for a service already and deserve satisfaction."

OMG have you got things mixed up. One thing has nothing to do with the other. You have your NEEDS & WANTS mixed up with one another. I don't NEED Cable. I hardly watch TV as it is. I do need the Internet though cause without it I couldn't do a lot of things like buy things online since I am unable to go to the store since I'm on Disability. I sure as Hell don't need or have any subscriptions to things like magazines or newspapers. Those are far from being modern day CONVENIENCES & even if they were they would only be WANTS not NEEDS. Just the same as the VIP Membership is a WANT not a NEED.

It's also interesting that you have talked to GM's on multiple occasions yet you say when it does happen you get no feedback or are ignored. If that's the case then how do you know who you spoke to & that it was a GM...lol

GM's are the ones that access your account to fix things. The one's who reply to tickets are tech support.

#28 LeosRex

LeosRex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

Haha KID...LMAO

You have no idea what you are talking about "Duh its an option, doesn't mean I didn't already pay, and am being ignored or blown off for a service I already paid for. No one needs Cable TV, no one needs internet, no one needs subscriptions to things like magazines or newspapers, no one needs modern day conveniences. Doesn't mean they didn't pay for a service already and deserve satisfaction."

OMG have you got things mixed up. One thing has nothing to do with the other. You have your NEEDS & WANTS mixed up with one another. I don't NEED Cable. I hardly watch TV as it is. I do need the Internet though cause without it I couldn't do a lot of things like buy things online since I am unable to go to the store since I'm on Disability. I sure as Hell don't need or have any subscriptions to things like magazines or newspapers. Those are far from being modern day CONVENIENCES & even if they were they would only be WANTS not NEEDS. Just the same as the VIP Membership is a WANT not a NEED.

It's also interesting that you have talked to GM's on multiple occasions yet you say when it does happen you get no feedback or are ignored. If that's the case then how do you know who you spoke to & that it was a GM...lol

GM's are the ones that access your account to fix things. The one's who reply to tickets are tech support.

Oh goodness, you can't be any dumber. Did I say YOU, in any of that, do I know YOU, at all. NO! I was making a point! No one needs these conveniences, they dont have to pay for them but when they pay for a service they should be gettin what they paid for!

My statement has everything to do with that i mention, just because I used example, dont take the to literally or apparently, personally(dont know how or why you did).

I have spoken to a few, and the only times where concerning RK's old sprite. When it come to something more serious about my account or something wrong with the game, I am ignored or given a brush off.

Did I ask for your life story btw? I wasn't relating any of that to anyone in particular. You shouldn't be so quick to share personal info with people online, let alone people who didnt even ask or want it. THAT had nothing to do with my argument.

I also know it was a GM considering under thier Avatar, it say "GM" in it! Also when it say moderator ect.

They are basically the same thing, GM;'s and tech support, one replies on fixes. They both work on problems involving the game. One just supplies info the other does actual work.

Tech support seem's very lazy then it seems.

No duh, VIP is a NEED as I explained in my EXAMPLES! Those are all wants like vip! I paid for it I should be satisfied!. No one is arguing wants and needs. Your not very bright are you... Maybe that's why your on disability.

#29 LeosRex

LeosRex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

anyway im done with this, dont expect me to reply to your next post kid.

#30 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

You are the one who isn't very bright. Otherwise you wouldn't be griping & whining over a stupid game talking about how you should be satisfied. Why don't you get a life instead of putting down others.

You're the only kid.

Edited by Razzez, 04 November 2012 - 02:54 AM.

#31 VolunteerMod09

VolunteerMod09

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 483 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

Issue has been fixed, flaming is a no no.

Thread Locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users