Stalker Gank skill (Snatcher Skill) Please help. :( - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Stalker Gank skill (Snatcher Skill) Please help. :(

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Shinjihirako7

Shinjihirako7

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

I just changed my job into stalker and I want to have the auto-steal skill of the stalkers but despite having a lvl 10 steal. I still can't add a skill points to gank skill. the description says it only requires lvl 1 steal skill.Attached File  screenvalkyrie097.jpg   59.85KB   0 downloadsAttached File  screenvalkyrie098.jpg   51.91KB   0 downloads

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:21 AM

You already have level 4 gank. You have mug, and you can't get mug without gank 4.

If you can't put further skill points into it, relog and reopen skill window.
Also try using the normal (non-tree) skill view. The new skill window is a little flaky.

Edited by DrAzzy, 05 November 2012 - 08:23 AM.

#3 Shinjihirako7

Shinjihirako7

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

You already have level 4 gank. You have mug, and you can't get mug without gank 4.

Also try using the normal (non-tree) skill view. The new skill window is a little flaky.

Yeah, I know. And that is what's bothering me. I can already add mug skill even without the Gank skill. Is it a bug or something? I really need help. :(

#4 Shinjihirako7

Shinjihirako7

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

And also, as you can see on the screenshot, my job level is just 9 and on the skill tree, i have level 3 stalking, and level 4 mug and a skill point to add. all in all i only had mug and stalking but I don't have a gank. :(

Edited by Shinjihirako7, 05 November 2012 - 09:39 AM.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

Try using the traditional skill window instead of the tree (ctrl+s to switch between them)

I know the skill window works correctly on iRO, but maybe there is some bug with stalker skill tree view on pRO? My guess is that those 4 points are actually in gank, and the game is displaying it wrong.

If you are actually able to _use_ mug without having gank, you should probably contact the pRO GM team.

Edited by DrAzzy, 05 November 2012 - 10:19 AM.

#6 Shinjihirako7

Shinjihirako7

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

Try using the traditional skill window instead of the tree (ctrl+s to switch between them)

I know the skill window works correctly on iRO, but maybe there is some bug with stalker skill tree view on pRO? My guess is that those 4 points are actually in gank, and the game is displaying it wrong.

If you are actually able to _use_ mug without having gank, you should probably contact the pRO GM team.

I've tried both skill windows but still no sign of adding skill point to gank. As I thought, this is a bug that only GM might know. Any idea on how to contact them?

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

I've tried both skill windows but still no sign of adding skill point to gank. As I thought, this is a bug that only GM might know. Any idea on how to contact them?

No idea.

You're on pRO, so you need to contact the pRO GMs.

This is an iRO forum - I only know how to contact the iRO GMs, and they can't help you.

#8 Shinjihirako7

Shinjihirako7

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

No idea.

You're on pRO, so you need to contact the pRO GMs.

This is an iRO forum - I only know how to contact the iRO GMs, and they can't help you.

Ok then, thanks for your time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users