[C] Soul linker quest broken? -fixed nao- - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[C] Soul linker quest broken? -fixed nao-

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Onis

Onis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:06 AM

Hello~

I'm doing the soul linker quest, I gave the "kid" npc the items then she said something, that I skimmed through, and now she won't reply to me anymore (she also took the items).

I *think* I'm supposed to warp some spiritual world or something, but nothing's happening so far. The quest says "You must perform the ceremony with Maia."

edit: apparently there's already thread about this on the classic bug reports forum. lol, sorry. :'D

Edited by Onis, 08 November 2012 - 01:30 PM.

#2 kati3

kati3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationBehind you
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

Yup, it's broken. D:
Sent Oda a PM about 16 hours ago but it hasn't been fixed yet. It should be fairly simple to fix idk why it's still broken.

#3 Onis

Onis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

I heard from someone in one of my guilds that someone on the forums had said that it will be fixed on today's maintenance... which is at some time. :D

#4 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

Yup, it's broken. D:
Sent Oda a PM about 16 hours ago but it hasn't been fixed yet. It should be fairly simple to fix idk why it's still broken.

Really do not like taking the servers down on a WoE day unless there is something really game breaking going on, we are going to be doing a maintenance at 1pm this afternoon to fix the soul linker and raffler event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users