2 replies to this topic

#1 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

Hello guys, before I left the game, I decided to do this as my final set.
5 pieces of hero secmathian + premium gloves of alexandre
+ 3 pieces of hero paris of neck, rings (to get 25% extra CD) and a backpack that increased damage (I was thinking, the muffler, or maybe the paris or black dragon wings)
Can someone tell me if there is anything better now?
My weapon is zauharant blade +16, I would like to know if there is anything better for that too.
Thank you!

Last question...
AIM rate is still valuable for overlords?
what about.. Health/Strenght/Agility?

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

Hello guys, before I left the game, I decided to do this as my final set.
5 pieces of hero secmathian + premium gloves of alexandre
+ 3 pieces of hero paris of neck, rings (to get 25% extra CD) and a backpack that increased damage (I was thinking, the muffler, or maybe the paris or black dragon wings)
Can someone tell me if there is anything better now?
My weapon is zauharant blade +16, I would like to know if there is anything better for that too.
Thank you!

Last question...
AIM rate is still valuable for overlords?
what about.. Health/Strenght/Agility?

5 piece hero secmathian + alex gloves is a good option if you can't get elga set. 6 elga + alex gloves is even better but you'd need help w/ recipes and such which require spamming elga alot.

the 3 piece bonus of Hero secmathian set is a good choice. Get the necklace 3-stat w/ hlt/agi at least and get some sc options

As for cape, 40 AGI muffler is a good choice. Paris wings are the best defensively and the CD is good to have. And black dragon lord wings can have several good options including possibly aim/cr/cd in special options.

+20'ing your Zauharant blade is good enough for endgame. Elga weapon is very scarce for our class (1 known person but he's never on) and I believe it's about a 5k-7k atk gain.

Aim is a good stat to have although difficult to stack very high. 350+ aim does good for an Overlord. HLT is easy to stack for our class and helpful for surviving. AGI gives Aim and CR which Overlords need. Strength although easy to stack, is not useful.

#3 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

Oh thanks Sam, I used to be very aware of those stuff, I thought strength was useful now as I heard it was going to be improved a year ago. Guess it never happened...
Since Hero sec is waay cheaper than what it used to be, I think I'll be getting it for now... Thanks for the info, seems I'm not too disconnected of the stuff as I thought

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users