• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sschizo

Sschizo

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

hi there people! ive just returned from a very long break, and back then i played this game when thqice was handling it. anyway ive gotten a couple of questions since i'm a noob now:

1. is the dragon buff thing permanent? why must it always reload everytime i enter new area thereby half-ing my hp
2. I have a water guardian set, but its too weak, and ive been hearing how strong it is supposed to be?
3. i have some characters where i got gifts from gms for doing nothing at all, what is this about (gatcha boxes)

#2 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:40 AM

If you had guardian pieces, it was an event where they gave some boxes to those who had them.
Some other are for others events or simple gifts, I was retired for over a year, I had a lot of gifts too per char.
I'm not sure if guardian is still the best, but I have see many people still use them, or at least the wings, I might imagine that is because of the level 20 SC.
Guardian weapon is IMO the best one to get for IM. Still I don't have mine *sigh*
About the dragon buff, I'm not even sure myself. I'm kind of new too.

Hope it helps a little.

#3 Crowning

Crowning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

1- The dragon buff doubles HP/MP/EXP. So if it gets cut in half when you move somewhere else, it just goes to your original HP/MP. It'll stay like this until your lvl 41.
2- The Guardian sets are way weaker now.
3- The boxes are from events and stuff. For this, don't complain, since you're getting some stuff for free anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users