• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 kafkaesque

kafkaesque

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

kalydo loads till 98% and then get stucked .... on all others maps no problems, but cant enter this map, always download get stucked at 98%

#2 huneetea

huneetea

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

I thought I was the only one with that kind of problem because I was using browser mode. Yap, I got stuck loading Plancy at 98% too, starting at Downloading Map Resources up to 69%, then it returned to 5% then when it got up to 2nd 69% it went 98% and stuck!

#3 inveil

inveil

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

I entered north hammerine via the south hammerine entrance, the loading problem is similar to what u mentioned. I closed the browser and relogged in, my char is now stated to be in north hammerine in the character screen, but I can no longer play it as it keeps getting stuck at 98% loading. Anyway to reset the location of my character since its stuck?

#4 JaneDoe

JaneDoe

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

Ive had the same issue. ive been talking to support for a few days now. they said they did some tests on their end and found no issues but i still contine to have the same problem. This was the 1st reply i got back
Greetings,

Kindly try re installing the said application, in order to make sure the re-install is most effective you must un install more than the Kalydo Player, you must also uninstall the Requiem Facebook Client (installed via the Kalydo Player).

If these problems persist, try to uninstall Requiem Facebook through Control Panel -> Programs -> Requiem (or Requiem Facebook) and remove it from the list. Then, try to uninstall the Kalydo Player again: Control Panel -> Programs -> Kalydo Launcher (or Kalydo Player) and remove it from the list. Running a Kalydo Game Installer afterwards (by visiting apps.facebook.com/playrequiem) will automatically install the newest version (with permission).

Let us know if these problems persist so we can keep relaying the most recent details to Kalydo Support in order for us to provide the best feedback and assistance to you.

Sincerely,

Mirela
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team
Abd this was the 2nd
Greetings from the WarpPortal Support Team!

We apologize for the delay in our response. We have tested the character in question both in browser and game client login and it worked fine therefore the current map location doesn't have any issues. Please be informed that the character had its passcode reset because of the testing, kindly set a passcode as soon as possible. If the problem still persists on your end, kindly try reinstalling the kalydo player and clear the browser cache and cookies.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again for other concerns and we will be delighted to be of assistance.

Yours truly,

Lloyd

Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team
But so far ive seen a lot of people have these problems so something has to be wrong with the map that they missed. i started having these issues after the latest maintinence.

#5 mihuryx23

mihuryx23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

Yap, I got stuck loading Plancy at 98% too, starting at Downloading Map Resources up to 69%, then it returned to 5% then when it got up to 2nd 69% it went 98% and stuck!

...Identic problem here i try login on my main and its stuck betwen alban and plancy lab.
Yes.. i reinstall kalydo,redownoad all map resources etc,flash up to date,still nothing

#6 Spyclops

Spyclops

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUSA: Wisconsin: Platteville
  • Server:Valdes and Nova

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

I'm also having this consistant problem.

#7 conver

conver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Server:hammer

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

2 charaters stuck in plancy unable to log in stay at 98%

#8 bobtheninja

bobtheninja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

Support does not care. Go make new toons and spend more money! Go Cow gogogo.

#9 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

Same problem here. Trifri and Alban work, but not Plancy

#10 conver

conver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Server:hammer

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

still same problem here done all the suggested and nope nothing guess ill just take my money else where

#11 kafkaesque

kafkaesque

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

same for me ... did reinstall everything but seems they do not care having customers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users