Ragnarok Setup Crash - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ragnarok Setup Crash

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 djvc

djvc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

Hello,
So i have had this issue before and someone tried to help me with it, but it didnt work so i just gave up.
My friend is playing Ragnarok again and asked me if i could play. So i decided to give it one more try.
But it seems that it still is crashing, even tho i am using another computer then i did before.
If someone could tell me why the setup window keeps popping up, no matter what display driver i put,
it still does not work. Even when i try the default one, it still does not work.
Help please, if you can.

David

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

To fix the setup loop issue, run RO as admin. You shoud set it to always run as admin to prevent future problems - right click the shortcut, go to Properties, then on the compatibility tab, check the box to always run as admin.

If this results in a really tiny screen with 1 line of text in it, exit RO (alt+f4, since you probably won't be able to quit normally), and open the RO folder, right-click classic_setup, choose Run as Admin, and set your resolution there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users