NEED A ADMIN PLS U.U - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

NEED A ADMIN PLS U.U

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kirame20

kirame20

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

first time I have an issue and idk if this in the right place but I need some admin help me, I was forbidden to go into my account because I was a girl sharing a ROR (Ring Of Resonance) and the exchange was not for me so reported as stolen and get me banned, the fact is that I'm VIP and I can not wait for many days to come back, that some administrator please read this and help me. would be very grateful indeed.

thanks a lot :sob:

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Submit a ticket at the WarpPortal Support Center. You should describe what happened in detail.

#3 kirame20

kirame20

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

we sent 2 tickets but I have no answer yet and do not know how long it takes, I'd like to get my account soon, so I wanted to contact an admin, I was told that robbery reported today in the afternoon and was banned on same day and do not want to wait 5 days for me to remove the ban and I can not waste time with vip D: can you help me please?

Edited by kirame20, 22 November 2012 - 07:10 PM.

#4 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

I don't think there is anything you can do other than be patient. :( You could send a private message to Oda asking about the status of the investigation, but he'll probably just tell you the same thing as me.

It's best not to share your accounts so that situations like this never occur.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users