Classic Alchemist Job Quest Broken - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Classic Alchemist Job Quest Broken

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RPGbudgie1

RPGbudgie1

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

I'm at the step where I need to talk to Molgenstein in the blacksmith guild second floor. However, when I talk to him he doesn't do the proper dialogue

When I go back to the alchemist guild to try and answer questions about counteragent/mixture, none of the options he gives me are the correct ones and he tells me to go talk to Molgenstein again.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

I'm at the step where I need to talk to Molgenstein in the blacksmith guild second floor. However, when I talk to him he doesn't do the proper dialogue

When I go back to the alchemist guild to try and answer questions about counteragent/mixture, none of the options he gives me are the correct ones and he tells me to go talk to Molgenstein again.

Did you talk to the npc in the building in Alberta with an alcohol plus either a detrimindexta or karvodailnirol in your inventory, who tells you about Molgenstein?

Did you talk to Aure Dupon in geffen?

You need to do both of those things, in that order, before he'll talk to you. This may be done before doing the alchemist jobchange quest (it can be done by all classes) if you desire, or you can do it while doing the quest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users