Disappearing Zeny? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Disappearing Zeny?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CaelDeglace

CaelDeglace

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

I am extremely new, I know I am. Between old issues that I just didn't take the time to read, to this.

I sell items to NPC's, I get the blue "Deal Complete." and I expect to finally have some zeny to spen on equipment, yet when I open the buy deal option, it tells me that I have nothing, even though I sold at least 300 zeny worth of monster drops.

I don't know what I am doing wrong or where I messed up. I hate having two threads on the front page, but this issue either my own stupid user error, or an actual bug, it makes playing the game harder than it should be to play. I would really enjoy either someone telling me where I am messing up or how to make it so I can actually earn myself some Zeny to buy the equipment I need with.

Please and Thank you Cael Deglace.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:51 AM

Where are you trying to buy items from? What exactly did you click on?

By the way, you can see your current zeny total by pressing alt-V to expand the "basic info" window.

#3 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:10 AM

Did you buy items from the NPC on accident, by any chance?

#4 CaelDeglace

CaelDeglace

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

I am trying to buy armour from the Armour sellsman in Izlude, First I click the 'Sell' on the select which deal type. I drag the items I want to the box and click sell. Then I I am kicked back out to the base menu. I click to talk with the salesperson again, and select 'Buy' only to see that I didn't recieve any of the Zeny that I was told I was going to get by selling the items

no other buttons, no dragging of anything else. No messages in chat other than 'Deal Complete.'

=EDIT=
Using ctrl-V, I can see that I have around 2.2k zeny, however when I try and buy things it says that I don't have that money.

Edited by CaelDeglace, 01 December 2012 - 11:05 AM.

#5 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:11 AM

What are you trying to buy? If you are trying to buy armors from the Izlude Armor Dealer, you only have enough zeny for Jacket - 200z, Adventurer's Suit - 1,000z, or Novice Armlet [1] - 400z.

Side Note: If the Armor you were selling was the Novice Equipment from training grounds those only sell for 0z.

Edited by Riakuta, 01 December 2012 - 11:13 AM.

#6 CaelDeglace

CaelDeglace

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

Alright, Thank you all for the help!

Now it is time for me to earn money by grinding, and questing!

Edited by CaelDeglace, 01 December 2012 - 11:18 AM.

#7 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

What server are you on?

#8 CaelDeglace

CaelDeglace

I am New.

• Members