• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 anakz

anakz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

I just made a 85 mystic for farming, so all i want is to kill lots of mobs at once... and without spending too much money on it initially. My question is: should i get nm INT jewels for dmg and rely on defense enchants or just CON for survival? Also, what set should fit better? Right now im using a wand of control and a doom cheras shield, but i want tips on that too. Remember i dont have much to invest right now.
Thanks,

#2 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:09 AM

I think i'd go for CON jewels or 4 con and 4 int.

doom cheras shield + wand works nice, the blockrate/block defense really helps (when mallwhored). I'd take another wand though.

Also 79/85 knuckles work nice aswell for the HP. Also ion short range def enchants should help you out pretty well.

#3 anakz

anakz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

So i should go for survival instead of damage? Well ok, thanks xD

#4 anakz

anakz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

Still, based on that... what orny should i use? Im using a scad ball now.

#5 Johnson1234

Johnson1234

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

What armor are you using? I would use 79 or 85 knuckles because I love hp and only 1 thing to reinforce instead of wand/shield. Keeping using scad ball and I would go for con jewels everything enchanted with ion mine skill crit and try to get 100% skill crit or AT LEAST 80%.

#6 anakz

anakz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

Right now im using RH armor cuz thats what i could afford. About shield... arent those 8 enchant slots gonna make a diference?

#7 BloodFireMagic

BloodFireMagic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo, Brazil.
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

If you wanna do a good grind at lvl85 you need do this in Secret Temple or Crescent. So you really need a good def, good HP and Resist. For this you really need expend some money in game to do a good grind.

But, you can try this:

Use Set Lvl72 - Celebrity and reinforce it to +15. Enchat this set using Ruinhorn remains con/int. Try to enchant all set.
Use wand/shield - Preffer use Xenovia and Doom Cheras shield. More SCC and SCAD for you. You can enchant the wand using Ruinhorn Magic Claws to give you more SCC.
Use Nightmare Jewels C-C ( CON ) - yes, use CON to give you more HP to survive and use ion mine enchants 0,50% criticals. Remember, try to get the max magic damage of your jewels, revamp if necessary.

Ornament you can made a CELL ( i dont remember the name ) that give you magic damage and short/long defense, and compound it with HP.

Remember, you need reinforce all itens +15.

That´s not the best ideia to make you mystic, but if you need a gear to survive with low cost try this.

PS: If you wanna use your RH set, try to enchant with Ruinhorn Breathing to give you more HP.

#8 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:trifi, nova

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Does shield really make that big of difference cause if you use knukles you get nice boost to your hp and your physical damage output or if you go with staff you get higher physical and alot more magic damage then wand and shield? and what shield is best if you go with a shield wand combo?

#9 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

tb shield

#10 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

Does shield really make that big of difference cause if you use knukles you get nice boost to your hp and your physical damage output or if you go with staff you get higher physical and alot more magic damage then wand and shield? and what shield is best if you go with a shield wand combo?

u wanna make aa mystic ? *lol*

#11 Akro

Akro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

what mean without spending too much money ? ie i was making 8 rare nm jewels, 1.5k mall gone to compounding, another 5k to rewamps to get good-average stats , they are 8/8 , but had 11 fails during enchant, so i used 11 enchanting restoration what is 2750 mall if u dont have xeons from event or lucky boxes, so that 9k mall already
even if dont care about stats u gotta spend some mall for compounding protection or compound sucess if there will be 60% event

not mentioning what components for nm jewels will cost around 10kk for con ones 5kk for int so 60kk for 4 con 4 int, that in case if u will actually find mats on sale(or compounded jewels) , i been searching around 1 month and seen none cc mc on sale, so simply borrowed from friend - made quests on 4 or more chars to get all i was need

if u want go really cheap make eximus magic jewels set +18 and daybreak belt + neck +15 or full daybreak set +15 - will have 8 enchant slots than - still that will require some rare xeons, maybe around 10k cuz jewels may break + some lant , less lant with reenforce tool ; and 64 ion crit xeons will cost around 16-17kk cheapest

also guess its hard to farm with mystic not having 55 dna, with 25 u can go 10 heal totem duration, 5 instant aoe cast, 10 bloodlust or hp buff - 25 more dna = 2500 mall

scad ball isnt best and cheapest option for pve, go raging corpse(def) or witch eye(crit) + hp or scad ornament

about armor - 65 foc set +18 seems better than rh cuz more crit, broblem is what if enchant it with 15 ion mine short def def will be like 900, rh set give bit more def , mb there point compound 85 set but that not cheapest option + less crit and scad

as for weapon - get 70 or 71 wand , i seen bunch of 70 +30 ones on sale, mb there even point to spend few k wp on buying +30 wand or more to get +30 staff or knuckle, with no damage u cant kill big stacks

dont expect to kill for example 8 st mobs at once with such geared mystic, for that u need full +30 one + kite mobs
but such builded would be fine do do pd with no much prob for example

Edited by Akro, 09 April 2013 - 01:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users