Status Updates - WarpPortal Community Forums

Community Status Updates

Photo

Chisami

Two in-person interviews and one phone interview - no job... yet. On a good note: I am proud to have been chosen for phase 1 of the Grow w/Google Scholarship.
Feb 12 2018 03:29 PM
  • Demeris's Photo
    Demeris
    you'll do great, good luck!
    Feb 12 2018 04:47 PM
Photo

Chisami

Wow, I haven't posted a new feed message in a while! - Well, at the risk of jinxing myself, I will announce that I finally have a job interview (the economy is harsh - OMG), and I am both excited and nervous. Will be prepping for the next two weeks.
Oct 18 2017 02:51 PM
  • Usurper's Photo
    Usurper
    Well good luck to you, fellow forumer.
    Oct 18 2017 10:01 PM
  • Richkr's Photo
    Richkr
    Good luck ;) hope you get the job!
    Oct 19 2017 09:01 AM
Photo

Chisami

Yet another DDOS. It is taking all my strength to not seriously Go OFF!! - Oh and, I'm looking for a position in web/app development. Hook a girl up!
Aug 02 2017 01:55 PM
Photo

Chisami

Last week before heading back to school. One C.S. elective left and I'm hoping to T.A. for the beginning web class. I'm hoping for a smooth semester.
Jan 12 2016 08:13 AM
Photo

Chisami

Finally finished my last final! I have some summer projects I'd like to work on, but I can now finally get some play time in!
May 17 2013 06:48 AM
  • GuardianTK's Photo
    GuardianTK
    Grats!
    May 17 2013 07:25 AM
Photo

Chisami

In the process of registering for classes at Fresno State. It's a nightmare ensuring proper transfer of credits!
Jul 13 2012 10:05 AM
Photo

Kkamazk → Chisami

Dragon Saga
Apr 01 2012 10:24 AM
Photo

Chisami

It's Back! I'm referring to school, and OMG! this semester may very well be my hardest (maybe harder than any in the upperclassmen classes I take later). Calc, Physics, Eng Lit. and Philosophy. How will I find time to game? Damnit!
Jan 20 2011 01:53 PM
Photo

Chisami

Ice Titans are an excellent way to level this time around. Soma went from trans level 95 to 99 and Gisha went from trans level 93 to 99. Amazing! Today, I'm going to attempt to get a party for my bard/dancer with Mental Sensing.
Jan 04 2011 07:02 AM
Photo

Chisami → Heimdallr

Hiya Heim!! Thanks for the Dragons! I posted on the forums, however, I'll ask here also: May we upgrade older Baby Dragon Hats as well for the double xp? - {{{ hugs }}}
Dec 29 2010 01:58 PM
Photo

Chisami

After much frustration, I managed to get one Xmas Tree Hat to +7 for Soma. I figured she'd be the best to use the extra exp since she's closest to 99 and the Scholar still has some unused medals /gg. Titans after the exp upgrade are hella nice! Fun too.
Dec 26 2010 08:09 AM
Photo

Chisami

Long time no update! Well, it's Dec. 22 and waiting for the Xmas event part 2!
Dec 22 2010 01:05 PM
Photo

Chisami → Heimdallr

We are with you shubham: Many of us were expecting a auto-reset and due to that expectation didn't use the free one. Now many of us are sitting, badly needing a reset and no way to do it. The NPC that uses reset stones isn't working. Maybe they could reset the 'one last chance NPC' (Ends Dec.2) to alleviate the people like myself stuck with crappy experimental builds since stone...
Nov 13 2010 07:44 PM
Photo

Chisami

Waaaay too much on my plate: Homework up the butt, a physics project due Fri., election day tomorrow, bill day/checkbook balance day on 3rd, long line for pell grant at school Thurs., did I say homework?, iRO maintenance and medals on Thurs., Project day on Fri., All this while attempting to watch the World Series and planning a website. How the hell am I supposed to find time to play? I can't NOT sleep. LOL
Nov 01 2010 01:31 PM
Photo

GuardianTK → Chisami

Sorry about the late reply to that comment, but my laptop's fan stopped working. xD I'm back now though! And everyone's way ahead of me! T.T
Nov 01 2010 10:29 AM