Status Updates - WarpPortal Community Forums

Community Status Updates

Photo

AbyssXhelL → bridgetrose

Are you saying, a person from a whole different game, came to my profile without a reasonable way of finding my profile, wants to add me on msn, show me a picture aswell? In the end as much as this seems ridiculous to me, I haven't got your msn/yahoo invite, and not interested in sending you one.
Jun 27 2011 03:19 AM
Photo

bridgetrose → Aegiz

Hi, my name is Bridget, i saw your profile today, and i became interested in knowing you more. i will like to be your friend how about that? Please do send me a mail of acceptance to my email address (bridgetandrew62@yahoo.com ),so as for me to tell you more about myself and show you my picture. because i believe we can move from here. Thanks once again. I will be waiting for your message.
Jun 16 2011 09:36 PM
Photo

bridgetrose → Aegina

Hi, my name is Bridget, i saw your profile today, and i became interested in knowing you more. i will like to be your friend how about that? Please do send me a mail of acceptance to my email address (bridgetandrew62@yahoo.com ),so as for me to tell you more about myself and show you my picture. because i believe we can move from here. Thanks once again. I will be waiting for your message.
Jun 16 2011 09:35 PM
Photo

bridgetrose → Aedos

Photo

bridgetrose → aecv4

Photo

bridgetrose → AECV

Photo

bridgetrose → Adybady

Photo

bridgetrose → Adzrul

Photo

bridgetrose → adw2601

Jun 16 2011 09:34 PM
Photo

bridgetrose → Advito

Photo

bridgetrose → adviL

Photo

bridgetrose → AdvantCross

Jun 16 2011 09:33 PM
Photo

bridgetrose → adterre

Jun 16 2011 09:33 PM
Photo

bridgetrose → adsasdad

Jun 16 2011 09:11 PM
Photo

bridgetrose → AdryanaSchiffy

Jun 16 2011 09:11 PM