Status Updates - WarpPortal Community Forums

Community Status Updates

Photo

Syre → Lenkova

idk why u playin such a horrible game deby deby )))
May 21 2012 08:30 PM
Photo

Syre → otinane

go get in more drama like all the rest of your server. is interesting
Feb 28 2012 06:22 PM
Photo

Syre → Viole

I didn't want sav to cry D;
Feb 19 2012 11:34 PM
Photo

Viole → Syre

Because you didn't buy my Druid parts.
Feb 19 2012 05:50 PM
Photo

Syre → Viole

how come we dont talk anymore? :/
Feb 19 2012 05:44 PM
Photo

DigitalKitten → Syre

Same with rose, :3
Feb 19 2012 02:37 PM
Photo

Syre → DigitalKitten

to be a good pvp'er here you will need eiter a couple thousand dollars or a lot of time on your hands to raid and sell items. x)
Feb 19 2012 02:25 PM
Photo

DigitalKitten → Syre

That's true. I never got high expetations on stuff so I get more excited, and If I turn in to a good PvP player, or how your system works there.. That usually lasts for a while. It takes alot to bother me. At this stage, I should've been bored with Rose, but I'm not lol.
Feb 19 2012 02:08 PM
Photo

Syre → DigitalKitten

well there are really no changes as far as requiem is concerned. Anything good is just a setup for bigger disappoint meant and community rage x) And yea I guess you are right about the fun part. But yea if ya ever want to try it out then just let me know. We can stroll some new chars together or something
Feb 19 2012 02:04 PM
Photo

DigitalKitten → Syre

To be honest from what I've read, It's basicly like any other warpportal game - You create the game fun - yourself.
If you got $, it's even more fun, or if you got alot of friends. It's basicly what you make it to, any game can be fun and yea, that's what rose is to. But lately GMs are giving us more attention IMO, I'm quite active among players so I see the small changes, but but Feb 19 2012 01:55 PM
Photo

Syre → DigitalKitten

Without becoming too serious and playing with cool people the game can be quite fun at the right levels.
Feb 19 2012 01:49 PM
Photo

Syre → DigitalKitten

thank you, happy birthday to you as well haha. Well everything that loyalty fellow said was true. As you could see from his tone end game players have become quite bitter from a history of failures, let-downs, and being ignored by community managers and developers. However the game can actually be fun for new free players. I really do recommend joining that Rose girl's guild as well.
Feb 19 2012 01:48 PM
Photo

DigitalKitten → Syre

Oh shi! Happi bday to u then, I'm glad 18! but way to busy , yet get to be social on forums through my phone!.
And I'm building up alot on the game I play now (Rose Online) So I didn't , sadly enough ... start on requiem.
But I will once I get the feeling, that I've got enough time to start a new game.
What do you think about it?
Feb 19 2012 01:41 PM
Photo

Syre → DigitalKitten

How funny, your birth date is only 5 days after mine. How does being newly 18 feel? Anyways I came to ask how did you like requiem.
Feb 19 2012 12:17 PM
Photo

Syre → Stefeey

tootle loo
Feb 06 2012 03:21 PM