problem with creating a new game account - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

problem with creating a new game account

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bingbingbangbang

bingbingbangbang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

Hi all, i just want to bring the problem i'm having and support team's response to your attention.As title says, i can't create new game accounts, even though i have an existing account which is registered on the 7th month of this year.I didn't feel the need to create a game account on this one up to yesterday, since i already have another account which is my main.So being unable to create new game accounts,i filed a ticket and tried to register with a new mail adress, instead of waiting for ST's response, which usually takes 1-2 days. Registeration was successful, though again, i was still unable to create new Ragnarok Online game accounts.Others are just fine, but i can't create ragnarok online game accounts. So anyway, this is what i just got:

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting the WarpPortal Support Team.

We are sorry to hear you are getting an error message - "You are not allowed to view this content" during Ragnarok Online registration. This may be caused by a couple of reasons;

(1) age restrictions, for some of our games are not suitable for kids under certain age.
(2) If age is not an issue, it is very likely that your current location has a localized game for Ragnarok Online. Because of this, most IPs that are connecting from Europe and Southeast Asia are not allowed to create accounts for Ragnarok Online.

However, this does not prevent you from creating a ragnarok online account if you already have an existing account for any other title. We do apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards,
xxxxxxxxxx
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

Now, age restrictions are not an issue, im an adult, and Support Team should have known that already, since i let them know my real birth year by filling the account info boxes upon registeration.

And other option is, err..how do you say, just crazy ? IRO does not let people from europe/aisa to join their server ? This is outright crazy! The nearest localized server is i think FRO(france), which is still miles away anyway, and you know this is IRO, the international one.You understand right ? I think i do have luxury of choosing which server i want to play at.i should.

Anyway, i just felt like bringing this here,mainly because Support Team usually behaves unreasonable.I don't think i'll be getting further assistance other than this informative mail i just got.

EDIT: ok, it seems we're able to create RO account when you have any other game account.I should've read the ST' response more carefully, though still it is weird to being have to do such things just to create a game account.Not so mention that i'll have to delete my requem account to make room for 3rd RO account(im not even sure if this will work).
So yeah , weird.

Edited by bingbingbangbang, 30 December 2012 - 11:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users