Help: questions about gameplay - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help: questions about gameplay

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Owner

Owner

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 07:55 AM

Hey guys :lol: ,

I'm sorry to be posting questions here at the same time I create my account :( , but I really need help with some things.

First of all, I am really undecided about which build to use. I don't need complete guides or anything like that, just a link to a guide or some basic explanation so that I can search further information. So on, I've been thinking about using one of these builds:
1- natural crit assassin 2- equip crit assassin 3- double dagger agi assassin 4- some LK build using mainly str/vit 5- some other LK build using agi/str/dex
If you have any suggestions about the quality of these builds, that would be great. Or if you would like to say the name of some other build, I would like that too. The only thing I want is a build that uses a considerable amount of STR and/or that is capable of carrying a good amount of pots. I don't know whether I want to use a PvM, PvP or WoE build. What do you recommend? Why should I, for example, use a PvM build instead of a PvP one? I'm ok about spending money in cash shop items. And about those builds above, what are they used for (PvP, PvMâ?¦)?

The other thing is that I don't know what is the "reward" for being good at WoE. Is it worth the time or focusing at a leveling build would be better? And about PvP, is it just for fun or are there some functions / rewards?

Now about the iRO server itself, is it possible to send items from Ragnarok DS to my account at the PC version, as in some other servers? And at the free server, are there still fly and butterfly wings for sale at the game or are they cash shop items now?

And one very important questions: when i land a critical hit, can my enemy evade it? or the rule of "a critical hit can't be evaded" is still on?
And tell me if i'm wrong, but don't crit sins have some unfair advantages? i mean, if crits can't be evaded, they can just dump they'r DEX. so, critical strike works like some kind of "precision" stat and stills gives you "double damage". But double daggers sins still seem to be better, because thet can use all the bonus from left/right hand mastery as well as double attack.

Thanks a lot in advance :lol:

Edited by Owner, 14 October 2010 - 08:41 AM.

#2 Owner

Owner

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:47 PM

please isn't there anyone able to help me? -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users