Help: choosing 1 build between 5 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help: choosing 1 build between 5

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Owner

Owner

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:15 PM

Hi guys,

It sounds like my other topic was ignored, so i made a shorter one to see what happpens.
I just need help related to choosing one of these builds below. what i want is a build that does very well at PvM, PvE or w/e how do you call it. so i want to level up fast (thinking about --> transcend and then get to lvl 150 when 3rd classes are released). i don't care about the expenses. i am willing to buy cash shop itens and i have friends to help me with zenny issues. also, from time to time, a guy is going to use a priest to help me leveling. i already have a hunter at my "team" and a stalker aswell. now, to the builds:

some kind of monk
natural crit sin
equip crit sin
double dagger sin
some knight / LK build (some i know: agi build, str/vit build, bowling bash build...)

fell free to coment about the builds or add other builds you know that are good. also, which of these CLASSES do well at pvp with the right build? i know, if i want to pvp, i'm going to buy stat/skill resets.

thanks a lot in advance =D

#2 brokenguy

brokenguy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:21 PM

Knights/LK/ = Vit/STR build ... maybe AGI knight level faster now... but won't do well in pvp/WOE

Monk - Gfist ... high STR and high Dex for pvp,/// high STR, high int for MVP

sin - SD sinX for MVP/PVM/PVP too... slower than DD but you can do both if you willing to pot.

If I were you, I would go with monk if you always have a aco/priest to help you... save at an inn and spam OI at high def monster to lv really fast.

#3 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:46 PM

Easiest to lvl really quickly I would say would be a DD Sin especially if u can get someone to get you an Ice Pick.

#4 Owner

Owner

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:12 PM

hey thanks =]
just some things i want to make clear:
first of all, i want to use a class that is only good at levelling you know? the pvp/woe features aren't important to me, i'm only going to be at woe's after i reach max level, just then i'm going to buy some stats/skills resets to change my build. as i said before, expenses doesn't matter. i am willing to buy cash shop itens and getting zennys isn't a problem. i forgot to say, i want a build that is capable of carring a good amount of pots, so i guess the regular LK agi (with 9x agi) is out of my plans due to its low STR. and sorry to ask but what is a SD sinx? and about the str/int monk build, is the int used for asura? at first i was going to create a equip crit sinx due to his high damage and the low need of dex, i mean, if crits still "never miss"/ can't be evaded. but please (if it is possible of course), could you just give me some basic instructions about the builds you post? just like "agi 9x / luck 8x etc" so that i can get the idea of how are the stats going to be distributed.

thanks a lot for your efforts -_-

#5 brokenguy

brokenguy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:03 PM

If I remember correctly the kafra item only let you take off 40 stats points...

SD = Soul Destroy

For this type of build you'll need high STR and high INT, but if you want to do WOE as well get some vit, like 70+ as well.

Before you get to the stage of sinx, you probably want to do DD sin --> high STR, high AGI... start off with AGI first.

#6 Owner

Owner

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:58 PM

ok thank you man. lol, just discovered the difference between MvP and PvM today >.< okay, so as i said my main purpose is to level up very fast. so, what's your final recomendation? same as before: i don't care about woe, pvp and i will buy cash shop items and i have enough zenny from friends. also, a hunter and a stalker will be helping me from time to time, as well as a priest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users