• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fallen567

fallen567

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:46 AM

just started playin and was wondering if its worth it to keep playin or did i come to the game to many years late? do players have the patience to play with someone whos never played?

would like to make this my main mmo and was also wondering how long it takes to learn the game? learn where stuff is, where to go, and what to do that is. only asking that cause so far it seems like it might take a while to get down.

sry for the noob questions

#2 SunOfBeach

SunOfBeach

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:28 PM

lol all newbie will surely need time to learn the basic.But if u often play other mmorpg it will learn the game faster.

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:05 PM

You've actually come at the perfect time. The game's undergone a major mechanic change so a lot of stuff is different from when the game first came out. If anything, everyone (veteran and newbie alike) is currently trying to learn the new system so you're not late at all.

For future reference, check out this really good RO resource: http://irowiki.org/rewiki/Main_Page

#4 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:13 PM

just started playin and was wondering if its worth it to keep playin or did i come to the game to many years late? do players have the patience to play with someone whos never played?

would like to make this my main mmo and was also wondering how long it takes to learn the game? learn where stuff is, where to go, and what to do that is. only asking that cause so far it seems like it might take a while to get down.

sry for the noob questions

Make sure to get your check-in account ready btw..youll need it in the future.

#5 fallen567

fallen567

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:06 AM

awesome, ty. makes me feel better. :P ty ty, ill be login in now :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users