I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:06 AM

Hello

I am new in RO2, long time played in RO1 but... I wonder how sell items in npc ? some times can be sold in special npc or all items can be sold in any NPC (same like RO1)..I talk with some npc, use right click on itmes, i tried bring itmes to window but items only are in window, don't see option to sell it. If i click on list of itmes in npc window its bring back to me item. Closing window don't do anything, after re-open window i see same item list like before. Can someone tell me do it right?

Thanks
Rgd
Demon speed

#2 MiniDoll

MiniDoll

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:14 AM

I don't know if this could answer but from what I understood you can just open any NPC that has items for sell, click on Item List and then drag the item (from your bag) that you want to sell to that window and you should be able to sell it :)

#3 TokumeiSennin

TokumeiSennin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:35 AM

Sound fine, but like i said, its not working. Now question is i doing it right... Well.. i can sell in any npc? like.. jellopy in Card Master NPC ?

#4 MiniDoll

MiniDoll

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:17 AM

Sound fine, but like i said, its not working. Now question is i doing it right... Well.. i can sell in any npc? like.. jellopy in Card Master NPC ?

I think you call sell to any NPC, yes a jellopy to the Card Master or even to the Artisan whatever. At least for me, I always open any NPC just to sell stuff, I don't know if there are some that pay more for a certain item or not, so for now I just sell to anyone :) As for the other question, well, try report as a bug? It's weird that you can't sell the items if you are doing the normal process to it :(

#5 TokumeiSennin

TokumeiSennin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:01 AM

Kay, I will add video how i doing it, i still think its can be my unexperice here and its could not bug.

What do you think about that?

#6 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

In both of your videos you sold your items to the NPC (your total amount of money changes). You sell the item by dragging it over to the NPC inventory or just right click it in your inventory when you're dealing with the NPC.

#7 MastaJaz

MastaJaz

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:08 AM

Right clicking it should work bruh. :)

#8 TokumeiSennin

TokumeiSennin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

Oh yeah, know i see it. After its not instant disappear i though its not sold... Anyway, Thanks for help guys.

#9 MiniDoll

MiniDoll

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:31 AM

I see, you were on the repurchase window. Good you know how it works now, I think the newest games have that option so you could buy/get back what you sold by mistake :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users