• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Alejown

Alejown

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

Well, here I am, returning to Rune-Midgard after being absent for so long!

I've been reading the forums and Im PSYCHED already, cant wait to start playing! The bad thing is I have some problems with the client download (Sucky net) tried to direct download, and torrent but both methods are painfully slow. Im actually downloading via Steam and it going great! In apparently 3 hours I'll be good to go.. I just have a doubt.

If I download via Steam im gonna play in the same server as everyone who dowloaded the game via other ways, right?

I know its kinda a noobish question so, fire away :)

#2 ragnawind

ragnawind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:38 PM

yes, it is the same server and client. You just need a WarpPortal Account and a Ragnarok Online 2 account attached to it. Apparently, the registration servers are overloaded and new accounts are hard to make.

Edited by ragnawind, 02 May 2013 - 01:39 PM.

#3 Alejown

Alejown

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

Good thing I made mine months ago.. Thanks for the info bro!

#4 RavingRbid

RavingRbid

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

yes, it is the same server and client. You just need a WarpPortal Account and a Ragnarok Online 2 account attached to it. Apparently, the registration servers are overloaded and new accounts are hard to make.

How do I attach my pre-registered WarpPortal and Ragnarok Online 2 accounts to Steam? When I open Ragnarok Online 2 through Steam, a window pops up that asks me to create a new account but not to enter an existing one.

#5 ragnawind

ragnawind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

How do I attach my pre-registered WarpPortal and Ragnarok Online 2 accounts to Steam? When I open Ragnarok Online 2 through Steam, a window pops up that asks me to create a new account but not to enter an existing one.

Close the client and locate Ragnarok Online 2 in your steam apps folder and run the client dirrectly. This seems to be the only workaround for that. You should submit a ticket to WarpPortal and possibly Steam, as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users