• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ironathea

Ironathea

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:23 AM

I would like to practice, preferably on a howling vest as that is what I have now, or a dagger, but the dissembler states they cannot be refined? Are there any crafting gear pieces that I could practice on or is this done on specific level items?

It shouldnt look so hard to do, yet it is. Is there a guide written well for this part of the game?

#2 Ironathea

Ironathea

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

109 views, not one response.....no one knows how to refine equipment huh? smh....pretty shameful.

#3 Theoretical

Theoretical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:25-Life

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

109 views, not one response.....no one knows how to refine equipment huh? smh....pretty shameful.

This is my first playthrough of the game getting this far. Only made it to 20 in the beta. I saw a Khara quest that hints you are walked through how to upgrade gear at lvl 25.

I am lvl 24. Will let you know by tomorrow at around this time.

#4 hongaun

hongaun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

For weap, you need oridecon powder/orideon crystals/oridecon pieces
For armor, you need the ernium equivalent

Oridecon/Ernium can be obtained by disassembling any weap/armor that are higher than lvl 25 (if not mistaken), using the appropriate stones purchased from the disassembler.

After you have your ernium/ori, you place your gear first, then your ernium/ori and then karnium (if you bought from kafra shop).

Note every 1 lvl of weap upgrade gives u 3% increase in atk power, and armor gives you 1% increase in defence only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users