Old timer.. Should I? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Old timer.. Should I?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cvcruiser

cvcruiser

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:19 AM

Yeah, would love to join and play ragnarok again, just like thousands of others, BUT!
If someone could answer a few questions id, be much more happy to start, once again.

So my first questions is server player cap size is, what exactly 5000?

Secound questions the most popular server including the f2p one, and approx amount of players online on adverage, where talking IRO.

Thirdly, if their is enough players can someone like be jump in, and grab my easy to level archer, get him to like 68/50 go hunter, hunt for cards and upgrade my eq, like back in the day. OR!!! do I find p2p players transfering to the valkyr server, after obtaining what they wanted to play pvp and emp wars. So questions asking will their be a large, fun, balanced, community now in 2010 with this renewal.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:26 AM

High population + botters + regular deadbranching at south Prontera = Valkyrie
Medium population + no botters + more frequency of human players + free 3rd classes = Ymir
Fresh/low population + no botters + high frequency of human players + free 3rd classes = Yggdrasil

And if you ever need a party, just click on the Booking button in-game to search for one or open the party recruitment window in-game to register yourself needing a party. Yes, we now have a party search feature on RO so no more making party wanted threads that'll rarely get looked at.

#3 Berek

Berek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:37 AM

It actually depends in your tastes, see... if you dont care a lot of bots you should go to valk, if you care about that you should go to Ymir, if you want a fresh start with low population go to Ygg.

All the servers has good things and bad things. If you want to play in valk, I would wait until tomorrow after the maint.

Edit: The party system kick asses, I liked it. Its a good way to meet new ppl, the not so good thing about that is the experience.

Edited by Berek, 20 October 2010 - 10:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users