One Time/Limited Time WOE 1 Re-Boxing NPC! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

One Time/Limited Time WOE 1 Re-Boxing NPC!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MiraExorcist

MiraExorcist

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationLost inside the Hazy Effin Maze!!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:57 AM

I hope the GMs consider a ONE TIME / LIMITED TIME re-boxing of woe 1 god items that are account bound. Put up a new NPC that does it or add it on the existing WOE 1 Rental NPC. Since the GMs, Devs are just ignoring support tickets, forum posts related to this topic and have yet to make up their minds on weather they'll add an expiration date or not on the WOE 1 god items on rental form.

I've submitted several tickets before but was never given a final answer. In my situation, I cannot share my god items on my alt accounts since they are on different WP accounts. Yes, while the option to turn them rental is available and i wouldn't mind doing it if they don't implement that 2 year expiration penalty which they initially told us., At the moment, I don't wanna convert them to rental since after 1-2-3-10+ support tickets, they can't answer the simple question "Will WoE 1 god items on rental form get the 2 year expiration penalty?"

Note to the Readers of this Post:

Firstly, do not bash me for posting this here, like what I have mentioned, I have submitted a good number of tickets related to this over a long period of time already. I've never gotten a concrete answer. I would like to know how you guys feel about a something like this "one time reboxer" thing getting implemented.

#2 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:11 AM

I agree with your suggestion. It's amazing how they keep avoiding giving a definitive reply to something as important as god items. I think they don't even know what to do themselves by this point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users