4 replies to this topic

#1 Rutsuman

Rutsuman

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:58 AM

Hi 4 all.
I moved from Brazil to the US last month and would like to start a new life in the iRO, but i have some questions:
Are the 3rd jobs avalible at the Valkyrie Server?
Are they free or I have to pay to play with them?
Is the server full of people? Can i find new players there?
Do you think that's a good way to star (from the F2P server) or should I start playing on the P2P server?
I think that's all.
Thanks and see ya!

PS: Sorry for my bad english, i've moved just to improve it ^^'

Rutsuman

Edited by Rutsuman, 26 October 2010 - 02:00 AM.

#2 CatMuto

CatMuto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:32 AM

Yes, all three servers (Valkyrie, Ymir and Yggdrasil) have the 3rd Jobs now.
Valkyrie is the FreeToPlay server, the others need supscriptions.

Valkyrie tends to have a lot of players, but most of them are bots - running around maps all the time, killing things automatically (sometimes with autoloot turned on or not) and generally not really players.
However, there are "normal" players as well, so if you have a question you would get an answer - not so much in Pron, though ..

Starting out on Valk would be a good idea, it has the original drop and exp rate - but it would take you longer to reach necessary levels for 2nd/Rebirth/3rd Job Change, but what with the new leveling system .. (can't tell you how well it goes with that, as my ticket hasn't been answered yet and I can't play)

If you start on Ymir, you will probably have a slightly easier time with getting items (such as Potions, Butterfly and Flywings and Empty Bottles - which are NOT droppped on Valk, you need to buy them) and leveling a bit. But Ymir is filled with elite/really old players and they might not be that nice.
Yggdrasil has a fresh start, but is a PayToPlay.

C-A

#3 Chaiso

Chaiso

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:34 AM

To change to 3rd job on Valkyrie you have to buy a 100KP item for each character. There are many players on the free server new and old alike. The paid server does not have as many new players and it would be likely that lower levels will be spent soloing there, unless you are on Yggdrasil in which case everyone is new on there anyway. I don't really have any recommendation as to which server, if you can handle the bots and zeny spammers then Valkyrie might be what you are looking for if not then Ymir or Yggdrasil might be what you would prefer.

#4 Rutsuman

Rutsuman

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:46 AM

Uhn... Thanks. I think i'll start on Valk anyway. I'll stay in the US just few months and a P2P cannot be the best choise when i come back to Brazil (It will be explensive to pay.. 40 Reales are a lot of money ^^')
As you said Chaiso i'll have t pay to be an 3rd, but can i buy the item that make this change online? By Zenys?

Rutsuman

#5 Chaiso

Chaiso

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:09 PM

Yes you can get it with Zeny. It is called a Reset Stone and it can be vended and traded by players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users