#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

Elemento Veteran's Reward

Starting August 28, 2013 to September 25, 2013, if your RO2 account matches the following criteria, you will receive a cool gift box for free.

1. From August 28-September 25, players who have logged into the game and manage to have at least 2 hours of play time each day, for at least 14 days and less than 21, they will be entitled to Hero Package D. 

Picture11.png

2. For players who manage to log into the game and have at least 2 hours of play time each day, for at least 21 days between August 28-September 25, they will be entitled to Hero Package C.

Picture12.png

#2 Lestat5

Lestat5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

I hate to say this but I'm pretty much expecting that once the event is done players will again wait for the prizes to be given away and there will be last minute "business decision" that will change the prizes like what happend with the capes, football costumes and other events.

For once can you give events and award prizes right away? But wait its WP portal theres no way that it will happen.

#3 Bestie

Bestie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 937 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

we all expect to be screwed over now. no one trusts your events or your words.  this is just going to turn out to be another event that ppl participate in, but once its over they will be told some excuse as to why they wont be passing out the rewards.  

#4 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

we all expect to be screwed over now. no one trusts your events or your words.  this is just going to turn out to be another event that ppl participate in, but once its over they will be told some excuse as to why they wont be passing out the rewards.  

Comparing a box to a cape. Please the stupid arguments on this forum.. .

#5 Bestie

Bestie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 937 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

no, im not comparing the events - I am stating what has been happening to other events..

#6 Somewhere

Somewhere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

Now the thing I'm wondering... What happened to packages A and B?

#7 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:42 PM

Now the thing I'm wondering... What happened to packages A and B?

I was wondering that, too... :p_conf:

Most likely, one of three things:

1.) A and B don't exist.

2.) The Devs/Gravity decided the requirements for A and B would be too hard for us Americans (and others) in IRO2. Face it, game companies seem to think their games are too hard for Americans, as it happens all the time, so it's a possibility.

3.) The items in A and B could've been considered to be too great to be given out, as it would (somehow) be detrimental to cash shop purchases, causing the Pay-To-Win game and game company to lose money.

Edited by SoraOfKHK, 29 August 2013 - 11:43 PM.

#8 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:13 AM

Hi, Good Day!, I would like to suggest that all items (including the cards that can be claimed from the Rare Random Card and Karniums) should ALL be BOUND. As early as now, If you don't want this event to be one of the reason to kill the game. Its already common sense and obvious when it comes to the reason for my suggestion. Thank you.

Edited by VolunteerMod11, 30 August 2013 - 05:29 AM.

#9 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

No. Hoarders and market manipulators should take the hit, watch your economy go to the -_- because your tears are delicious. Suck it.

#10 SolidJelly

SolidJelly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:06 AM

when you think about those people that spent countless hours farming and combining cards in order to try and get those rare cards...

when you think about those people that actually spent countless dollars buying kafra points for designated card synthesis...

all gonna go down the drain as WP distributes free rare cards at the end of this event (if they actually follow through lol)

is there still anyone here that buy kafra points? If you do, I can recommend a good psychologist

#11 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:26 AM

when you think about those people that spent countless hours farming and combining cards in order to try and get those rare cards...

when you think about those people that actually spent countless dollars buying kafra points for designated card synthesis...

all gonna go down the drain as WP distributes free rare cards at the end of this event (if they actually follow through lol)

is there still anyone here that buy kafra points? If you do, I can recommend a good psycholog

I recommend a half baked personal financial manager to tell you to stop dumping your money into this game and put them in a TFSA, RRSP, RESP, GICs and/or dividend paying stock with positive capital appreciation over the last 24 months.

On the off hand, if you're a market manipulation, auction house stalking, opportunistic vulture hoarder, take the hit and cry, I'll be right there drinking your tears.

#12 Amaretto718

Amaretto718

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNEW YORK CITY
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:19 AM

1zgyh08.jpg

#13 bertcute

bertcute

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:21 AM

What is the reset time to count as daily? is it the same for wind elixer inside woe?

#14 Archtyp3

Archtyp3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:28 AM

Nothing to worry about here; when all is said and done; only the top 15 players will receive the rewards and its turns out that poring cards are considered rare. I have the utmost faith this will be bungled before its over.

#15 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:59 AM

Please do not compare events like this. Prizes for these events have already been made and only just needs to be given out, the cape event on the other hand is not the same as it requires development time. The more time it takes the developers to make the capes, the less time they have to update content and test their patches.  

We are going to try and come up with compromises for both sides, but until we can do so, PLEASE do not post these negative comments on other event threads that have nothing to do with the 100 strong event. All comments related to that and are not in the 100 strong thread will be hidden from now on. 

#16 Shukuto

Shukuto

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Does this mean as long as we play two hours on our account regardless of which character we play, we'll get the reward? Or do we have to play all two hours everyday on one character?

#17 bertcute

bertcute

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:16 AM

Elemento Veteran's Reward

Starting August 28, 2013 to September 25, 2013, if your RO2 account matches the following criteria, you will receive a cool gift box for free.

1. From August 28-September 25, players who have logged into the game and manage to have at least 2 hours of play time each day, for at least 14 days and less than 21, they will be entitled to Hero Package D. 

Picture11.png

2. For players who manage to log into the game and have at least 2 hours of play time each day, for at least 21 days between August 28-September 25, they will be entitled to Hero Package C.

Picture12.png

What is the reset time for every 2 hours? is it like wind elixer daily inside woe? since school started I can barely play the game but if its only two hours everyday I think i can make some time for that

#18 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:02 AM

Is it a custom box? No right? we will recieve it from our temp box, for everyone. Not for JUST specific individuals. Brains guys, Brains.

#19 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:56 AM

What is the reset time for every 2 hours? is it like wind elixer daily inside woe? since school started I can barely play the game but if its only two hours everyday I think i can make some time for that

It will be in terms of server time, so the day will be refreshed at 12 am PDT. 

Is it a custom box? No right? we will recieve it from our temp box, for everyone. Not for JUST specific individuals. Brains guys, Brains.

It will be sent to the temporary storage. 

#20 Doocher

Doocher

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

only top 15 players will win the rewards?. :D have fun!

#21 elerek

elerek

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

Is it a interrupted yet consumed 2 hours or it should be a continuous 2 hours?

#22 Chiffon

Chiffon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

Please do not compare events like this. Prizes for these events have already been made and only just needs to be given out, the cape event on the other hand is not the same as it requires development time. The more time it takes the developers to make the capes, the less time they have to update content and test their patches.  

Prizes are already made? The first 5 to beat CoA event must have some special custom rewards then.

#23 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Prizes are already made? The first 5 to beat CoA event must have some special custom rewards then.

The rewards haven't been passed out yet

#24 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

Waiting for another lame excuse and changes after this event.  :heh:

#25 Diartemis

Diartemis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationShanghai

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:30 PM

So only the top 15 will get the reward?

Top 15 of who? There are another terms to get the reward?

If so there's no reasons to try.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users