• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 mel9

mel9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

Hi there i always enjoyed crit builds and never made ninja class myself and was wondering if it would be good with throwing and melee firstly mainly focusing in STR,AGI and LUK with at least 90 at each.

What about morrigane or other gears and cards that raise crit such LUK gloves. 

I would like try such build in sakray but i don't know the exp rate there and if you need z to afford gear as well.It is like private or something?

Is kunai explosion too dependent having dex to do decent damage.Does kunai splash do decent damage?I don't mind it being melee as i have read.

Either way i'm thinking in doing a ninja even if crit might not be good by exchanging LUK by DEX then.

Thanks beforehanded for possible answers.

#2 mel9

mel9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

well almost 2 days since topic and no one answered me,i love being ignored for a community that was supposed help in the gameplaying,thanks for nothing,now i feel never bother making a topic again.

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

None of your questions are clear and straight forward. You just want someone to do all the work for you in planning out your character. If you know how crits and stats work you should be able to do it yourself. In a "role" playing game, the role is for you to play. Don't cop an attitude because nobody wants to donate their time to analyzing your rambling mess and waste time trying to give you answers you could have looked up yourself.

I don't even know what  a"Crit ninja" is other than I guess, someone who uses aspd and melee attacks to crit. Since Ninja doesn't have any crit related skills this is identical to a crit novice. Aspd and crit and ATK is what you need to dish out DPS doing crit melee. How this is even a question, I do not know, since you posted you already knew you wanted 90 agi/str/luk. If you read the ninja page on the wiki you'd know they don't have any skills that benefit crit melee other than the charms they can summon to self-endow damage (or better, summon 9 earth ones, then use a regular endow, for extra attack). Is that all you wanted? For someone to read the skill page for you and single out the one and only skill you'll be using as a crit ninja? Or did you want someone to write an essay on why this is a terribly stupid build and you should get DEX and throw explosive kunai like everyone else? Because you already seemed to know that, too.

Edited by Jaye, 23 December 2013 - 06:45 AM.

#4 Majikero7

Majikero7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:46 AM

http://forums.warppo...-build-kagerou/

It's even in the 1st page.  :hmm:

#5 IlliterateGaming

IlliterateGaming

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 680 posts
  • LocationYouTube & Twitch.tv
  • Server:Chaos & Loki

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:47 AM

Yes, unfortunately this build is a niche build, of a niche class, in a niche game. Meaning any pioneering into any "colorful" builds like this would probably need to be by your firsthand experimentation. If you want to make a crit ninja, a good gear to start at is Rogue's Treasure.

2620.pngRogue's Treasure

You will also want to take a look at these cards for gear

Check these gears for crit gear ninja's can use

14536.png Abrasive +30 Crit Consumable

You can also take advantage of Malangdo Enchantments to make a good weapon; boosting either atk or crit

Keep in mind that expanded classes are rarely played. Good advice will be incredibly hard to come by. This section of the forums moves incredibly slowly, so don't be surprised if you don't get replies.

Edited by IlliterateGaming, 23 December 2013 - 06:54 AM.

#6 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:57 AM

You don't need a special build for shadow slash. It starts 50 crit and if you use a range % enchanted weeder knife in the offhand  you already have 110 crit with an abrasive. Rogue's treasure etc just make the abrasive unnecessary.

Edited by Jaye, 23 December 2013 - 06:57 AM.

#7 pandaranger

pandaranger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:34 AM

u can throw a kitchen knife in your offhand and shadow slash should almost always crit and it can be malangdo enchanted also. right now i have a upgraded grimtooth in my main hand and waiting to get an ice pick for my offhand. you can use a full morrigane's set until u pass 100 then get some of the new ninja armor.

Edited by pandaranger, 29 December 2013 - 04:45 AM.

#8 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:42 AM

Imo the Ideal equipments for Crit Ninja would be.
Headgear:
_+9 Mercury Riser ( if you are rich ) : CRIT +7
_ Poor man 's choice : Hair Brush ( CRIT + 6) or Lunatic Hat ( LUK + 3, CRIT + 5).
_ Holden Card : LUK + 2
_ Four Leaf Clover : LUK + 3
Garment:
_+9 Fatal 10 FAW : 10 CRIT, 26% CRIT Dmg
_Morrigane Manteau : LUK + 2. CRIT + 13, LUK + 9 if full set.
_+9 HBP : CRIT Dmg + 15% if LUK >= 90.
_Green Maiden Card or Giant Whisper Card ( or you can just go for Neutral Dmg Reduction card like normal ).
Armor:
_Bakonawa Scale Armor : All stats + 1 or +2 if Slotted.
_Nothing fancy from specialized armor for Ninja so any armor is fine.
_Venatu Card or Porcello Card.
Weapon:
_Overupgraded RWC Knife : Tons of Dmg, 1 slot.
_Overupgraded Kitchen Knife with Sharp 3/3 enchant or more : CRIT + 24 or more.
_Overupgraded Grimtooth with Sharp 3/3 enchant or more : CRIT + 24 or more, but reduce DEF by 1/2.
_Aunoe Card,The Paper Card, Soldier Skeleton Card.
Footgear:
_Any footgears that give bonus HP, SP.
_Cards that give bonus HP,SP 
Accessory:
_Rogue Treasure : CRIT + 10 if AGI >= 90.
_Morrigane Pendant & Belt : CRIT + 6. CRIT + 13 if full set.
_Death Loop : CRIT + 5, but have slot.
_Critical Ring : CRIT + 5.
_RWC Ring with FS 3/3 enchants : ATK + 24, can be slotted ( do not slot if using with RWC Knife ).
_ Kobold Card, Heater Card, Zhu Po Long Card.

If you gonna focus on Shadow Slash as your main dmg output, then you gonna need a Smokies carded accessory, at least till you become Kagerou/Oboro, cause they have Shadow Hiding skill which have the same effect as a Smokies Card. Also you won't be able to mobbed leveling cause Hiding will be canceled if you are attacked.

#9 pandaranger

pandaranger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:42 AM

u have haze slasher which u have to get to level 5 to get shadow slash. that puts u in hiding and does some damage no need for a smokie card. especially if u cant because of a morrigane's set. also i should i get right hand mastery to level 3 before i get cross clash to level 5?

#10 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:46 AM

u have haze slasher which u have to get to level 5 to get shadow slash. that puts u in hiding and does some damage no need for a smokie card. especially if u cant because of a morrigane's set. also i should i get right hand mastery to level 3 before i get cross clash to level 5?

Yes I know, and I've tested that build. The thing is, if your Haze Slasher cannot finish the mob, it can remove your Hiding status by simply attacking you, and we all know how sucky the skill's dmg is, so I'm not gonna rely on the chance that the mob miss, especially at high lv, when mobs have high hit and atk speed. 
As for the hand masteries, it only affect auto attack dmg, not skill dmg, so I recommend you max out the skills you gonna use first.

#11 pandaranger

pandaranger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:54 AM

u won't get hit out of haze slasher hiding cause u have CSS once haze hits and u go into hiding the css takes the hit and u don't lose hiding u just slide back and shadow slash has long range on it. that's how i leveled my ninja to kagerou.

#12 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:00 AM

u won't get hit out of haze slasher hiding cause u have CSS once haze hits and u go into hiding the css takes the hit and u don't lose hiding u just slide back and shadow slash has long range on it. that's how i leveled my ninja to kagerou.

Oh right, I never consider that, good suggestion.

#13 pandaranger

pandaranger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:15 AM

u gotta remember though haze slasher is a melee skill it has no range. if it misses and they hit css will shoot u back so u gotta be careful. ninjas have to worry about positioning unlike other classes. i have been bounced between enemies before cause css shot me and i got hit and it kept happening lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users