XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

Does a KS/RT kagerou need a +9 KvM gladius to kill in pvp?

#2 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9785 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:07 AM

nope.... KS works just fine without it.... i never had one and used to kill just fine with a +7 double kingbird damascus with KS in PVP as a ninja and now Kagerou can deal even more with a quad kingbird MG in the left hand.... RT doesnt rely on weapon strength at all for its damage.. in fact you dont even need a weapon to deal full damage with RT.... you dont even need any str...

#3 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:08 AM

nope.... KS works just fine without it.... i never had one and used to kill just fine with a +7 double kingbird damascus with KS in PVP as a ninja and now Kagerou can deal even more with a quad kingbird MG in the left hand.... RT doesnt rely on weapon strength at all for its damage.. in fact you dont even need a weapon to deal full damage with RT.... you dont even need any str...

So I guess a +7 Grimtooth w/ EA enchants+ quad kingbird MG is good enough for KS also would you mind testing/showing me the damage in pvp?

#4 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9785 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

i dont have KS anymore... that was my pvp ninja... im a mvp build now.... and KS is a terrible skill for MVPing....

#5 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:39 AM

i dont have KS anymore... that was my pvp ninja... im a mvp build now.... and KS is a terrible skill for MVPing....

Oh ok thanks for the input anyways.

#6 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

KVM Gladius vs Quad Kingbird MG

Lots of people are wondering which would make KS dmg higher. I've already added bunch of formula and brief calculation about which weap is most ideal.

But.... I'm confused about sorting out formulas and stuff so it will be a while till i actually give you guys correct answer. best way of doing it is just find people with different weap and just test it out, but since I don't have that ability, it will take me some time to finalize all these information.

But, since I'm getting number of people asking about this, I will try my best to clear this thing.

Here are some generic information that might gives you an idea of how things works.

Most of card bonus, such as race, size, elemental modifier only applies on weapon ATK, which means, if you have Quadruple Bloody MG, 80% of human race modifier applies to your weapon atk.

Most of people just think "KVM IS JUST OP BECAUSE OF SLAUGHTER BONUS" but there is actually a formula behind it.

KVM Gladius for example, Its base atk is 120. and has level 1 Slaughter bonus. Formula for Slaugher bonus is (Weapon upgrade level+Slaughter level-5)^2 and how this work is simple. +10 KVM Gladius for example. If you put all the number in, you get (10+1-5)^2=36%. and how this works is it applies to "Increases physical damage against [Demi-Human] race targets by 75%." meaning, it applies to demi-human race modifier. So that 36% applies on 75% modifier. If you put numbers together, you will end up getting 136.25%. And it applies on Weapon atk only as well.

In the other hand, Ranged modifier (such as Archer Skeleton card) will applies to final dmg out put, So, if I set up the formula, it looks like this. ((ATK*40)+(80% HP))+[{(ATK*40)+(80% HP)*Number of Mirror Image}])*(Ranged Modifier)=Your final dmg output after applying Ranged Modifier. So in theory, if you could make (80% HP) factor more than (ATK*40) factor, you can possibly deal more than KVM weapon. Which is kind of hard at this moment because KVM Gladius is level 4 weap(reason is simple. you get +5 atk bonus from level 3 weap, and +7 from level 4 weap), which means if you could manage to make it +9, it will boost your ATK factor way greater than HP factor

So in Theory, when +9 KVM gladious boost your weap atk to 423.33, you would only get 61 from +9 MG

Lets say if you put four Archer Skeleton card on MG, and your HP is 10k.

Your KS dmg from +9 Quad Kingbird MG is((61*40)+(8k)+[{(61*40)+(8k)}*Number of Mirror Image])*1.4=87696
Your KS dmg from +9 KVM Gladius is((423*40)+(8k)+[{423*40)+(8k)}*Number of Mirror Image])=149520

Number looks a bit crazy because theres no reduc or def to be consider. but lets say your HP is 30k.

+9 Quad Kingbird MG gets 222096
+9 KVM Gladius gets 221520

See what I mean? but theres 25% demi human def bypass so in the end, KVM Gladius will deal much more. Still, if you can get over upgraded damascus, or Gladius, you can deal much more dmg.

These are only calculations from data I've collected from various sources so this can be wrong. But idea is if you have equal, or similar weapon ATK, Ranged modifier will increase your dmg in great number. KVM huuma shuriken is out of discussion because of its small base atk. and it still meets 100% modifier as it hits 14 anyway.

If you could spot something wrong, please reply on this post and i will be happy to change/edit my post so that everyone gets accurate information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users