• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gigahertz2011

Gigahertz2011

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:33 AM

I love playing my Ranker to death in PvM, but I'm faced with a colossal problem. I cannot use my kicks in WoE or Battlegrounds. I can't even sprint in BG, I'm a sitting duck. I am turning level 90 soon and I'm worried I won't have enough map-enabled skills available in WoE/BG to help out my guild even when I'm maxed out.

Two questions.

1. What are the most important skills for me that can be used in warring conditions?

2. Why have my kicks been disabled in WoE anyway?? From what I know, Thief classes can still use Double Attack. Monks can still combo punch. The one thing that makes my class who I am is disabled in WoE. It makes me not want to play the game and the biggest reason people play iRO is for WoE. To the Champs here, imagine that you could not use your Guillotine fist anymore, or you Wizards, no more casting Storm Gust in WoE. Assassins, no more Grimtooth for you! This is how I feel when I step past the castle's entrance. In BG, it's even worse since I can't sprint. I have to opt out of the biggest parts of this game and it bothers my guildmates, but I don't want to play them because I feel like a spectator without my favorite kicks. Is there a valid reason I cannot use them?

- Ranker (Classic Server)

Edited by Gigahertz2011, 28 January 2014 - 05:45 AM.

#2 Gigahertz2011

Gigahertz2011

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:12 AM

Pinging this back to the top.

EDIT - are my skills active only on PLAYERS in WoE, but not on emps and walls? I didn't have a chance to test this.

Edited by Gigahertz2011, 12 February 2014 - 10:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users