4 replies to this topic

#1 GwenevereXOXO

GwenevereXOXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:11 AM

hiya all,

just recently started the super novice class, wanted to see what it was all about, just to find out it's extremely slow. T.T

there are also not much informations on the forums about how to make them, most ppl tend to make an aspd build or a tank build. As for a magic build, is a magic build even viable? i've heard of novices having problems with keeping up with the huge sp cost of the spells.

i'm thinking mage build should be alright, since it was the best pre-renewal (due to dex instacast), what skill-tree/gears do you guys use for mage builds?

So what in your opinion do you think are THE BEST build for a super novice, and how would you go about lvling your super novice? share your experiences everyone plz =D plz include gears and skill choices etc.

Edited by GwenevereXOXO, 25 February 2014 - 05:20 AM.

#2 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:29 AM

at level 96, with Super Novice Spirit,
you can equip an Empowered Wand of Affection, Empowered mace of Judgement, Empowered Crimson Staff, Ancient Dagger, and so forth.
you bypass level requirements, making you stronger the you normally should.
for the caster route, its really hard to keep up with sp costs, even with int gloves and fatasm headgears. 

#3 samudra

samudra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:46 PM

my friend have expanded super novice lv 150
max vit ,100 dex int, rest to str
have around 20k or 30k max hp, i forgot

on pvp only play stone curse, open warpportal, and magnum break/JT   :heh: 
its fun to see, since lot of player only use peco2 and marc card on pvp in my server
technically its support build 

have fast cast time, even in that time, malangdo enchant and FAW enchant patch has not come yet

2xincubus card good for maxsp, if you want play cast build, becaus max sp for SN really depressing, even u have lot of int

have good survivability with safty wall and pneuma

he's lvling on agi build until 118, and then my server have reset stats event he's change into support build, and reset the skill
118-130, he's lvling with my genetic, sharing exp. open the bloody branch
idntk how he reach 150, maybe he pay someone to sharing exp with him

for you, ithink it was good for levling using firebolt&icebolt, with lv 4 weapon staff of course, so u need spirit linker
u can levling on stapo and go to magmaring in 90-120, its a safe place for lvling if the map not too crowded

Edited by samudra, 25 February 2014 - 04:03 PM.

#4 GwenevereXOXO

GwenevereXOXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

my friend have expanded super novice lv 150
max vit ,100 dex int, rest to str
have around 20k or 30k max hp, i forgot

on pvp only play stone curse, open warpportal, and magnum break  :heh: 
its fun to see, since lot of player only use peco2 and marc card on pvp in my server
technically its support build 

have fast cast time, even in that time, malangdo enchant and FAW enchant patch has not come yet

2xincubus card good for maxsp, if you want play cast build, becaus max sp for SN really depressing, even u have lot of int

he's lvling on agi build until 118, and then my server have reset stats event he's change into support build, and reset the skill
118-130, he's lvling with my genetic, sharing exp. open the bloody branch
idntk how he reach 150, maybe he pay someone to sharing exp with him

ah, yea. i'm beginning to see how depressing the sp pool is T.T

tank/agi build seems like the way to go. so far i'm lvling my supernovice the same way i would a merchant, Mammomite all the way! seems alright for now. i've heard that later on using frost nova is the way to go? dunno, i'll give those a shot.

#5 samudra

samudra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

ah, yea. i'm beginning to see how depressing the sp pool is T.T

tank/agi build seems like the way to go. so far i'm lvling my supernovice the same way i would a merchant, Mammomite all the way! seems alright for now. i've heard that later on using frost nova is the way to go? dunno, i'll give those a shot.

yah frost diver/nova + mammo was good
i have lot agi exp SN lv 118, didnt have vit, medium str & dex
and i lost to lv 99 baby SN, he frost me and mamonite me with stun effect weapon
even i have 100agi+improve dodge+alicel-whisper on pantie set. when stun it was end for me

you can easy kill gx&ranger i think, if they freeze and the stun
with stalk,pneuma&safty wall+frost nova/stone curse u can have time to disable player in pvp and then spam mammonite

100 str,vit,int,dex i think was good build, u can have support skill and have fast cast time with high int+dex, and let mammonite to finish it

Edited by samudra, 25 February 2014 - 04:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users