The Disconnect Gap For Hourly Attendance Reward... - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

The Disconnect Gap For Hourly Attendance Reward...

3 replies to this topic

#1 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1779 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:08 PM

Seriously, 5 minutes basically is too tight. It's probably my computer problem but basically because it's getting older, the loading time by clicking icon until selecting character alone will need 3 minutes average, this means if I disconnected and the internet doesn't connect back after 2 minutes I just quit the game for rest of the day because I didn't get the bonus box when trying to play for 3 hours (I actually check the game first to see the reward reset or not but like I said it's often reset than not)

Yeah I know this hour attendance is not valuable for most players but this small problem for some reason can decide your mood to play further... I blame my internet yes, but the game system also play few responsibles. When last time that I request to fix the client so that you're not closing the game when it's disconnect? RO2 is maybe the only one MMO I played that still not fixing this...

#2 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:00 AM

#FWP

#3 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:06 PM

i dont know why... for me its 10mins since long long time ago, when NA RO2 not even exist~ 

#4 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1779 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:02 AM

i dont know why... for me its 10mins since long long time ago, when NA RO2 not even exist~ 

10mins even still fine to me and not gonna hurt so much even when the reward reset cos it's not the game's fault and yeah iRO2 for some reason has many problem to drive away player from time to time. It's just sad many RO2 server closed with publisher not even try to continue the game despite some have better systems that not in iRO2 (i.e cheaper kafra shop, better grinding/EXP system)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users