EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:45 PM

Ok if you Steal an item from a monster then start attacking can Gank still take effect?

I know that you can only Steal from a monster ounce and was just wondering if it counts that.

#2 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:48 PM

Ganking is just auto stealing and like you said, you can only steal once.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:44 AM

Gank is implemented as "add chance to autocast Steal when attacking". That's why your chat window gets filled with "skill has failed" messages when leveling a stalker ;-) If you've already stolen from it, all you'll get is "skill has failed" messages.

Also note that bubblegum does not effect how easy it is to steal from monsters (though drop events do)

Edited by DrAzzy, 03 August 2010 - 09:46 AM.

#4 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:36 AM

Gank is implemented as "add chance to autocast Steal when attacking". That's why your chat window gets filled with "skill has failed" messages when leveling a stalker ;-) If you've already stolen from it, all you'll get is "skill has failed" messages.

Also note that bubblegum does not effect how easy it is to steal from monsters (though drop events do)

Actually I haven't made a Rogue/Stalker yet. I actually deleted the one I was starting ounce I learned all this. The reason being is that my Assassin is able to steal pretty well anyway and it's a bit of a waste getting a Rogue just for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users