luck in character build - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

luck in character build

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wilfud

wilfud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:54 PM

ideas based off of this
http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=15359

for my assassin -> gt cross, i noticed when i was in the high 90's of my original assassin before transcending, i was having a lot of trouble hitting mobs. and realized i would need to pump up my Dex in order to have a higher hit to accommodate the changes to the game. Originally i was looking for straight +hit and noticed that for every 3 luck, you get a hit. so i decided to look for the point, where putting 3 points into luck, to gain 1 hit, was better than putting 1 point into dex. i decided that at 60 dex, it was more cost efficient to put 30 points into luck than 10 into dex. previously when i played RO i completely neglected luck, because i never thought luck gave sufficient benefits for its cost. but now that it adds to atk, matk, flee, hit, crit and pd, i decided to pay more attention to things like... do i need 1 more str, for 1.2 atk, or can i raise my luck by 3 to get that benefit, plus matk flee ect ect.

so, i am posting this for help finding the sweet spot. at what point, is 3 luck, better than 1str/dex/int.
also consider that you sacrifice some straight up def/mdef for additions to atk/matk/hit

my future gtcross will have equip like gazeti card / ice falch(or fireblend) / kasa card in order to cast while attacking, which will take advantage of the higher matk that we get.
consider soul breaker needs both atk and matk.

at level 138 (job level 50) my build is
80+6 str
50+4 int
100+7 agi
60+7 dex
100+5 vit
30+0 luck

i have 28786 hp, 1081mp, 142def, 122mdef, 390hit, 391flee (with improve dodge 10), 143atk, 138matk.
this is with no equipment, just base stats. i will more than likely never use katars.

EDIT: i should add, i am looking for a point of cost efficiency. i want to squeeze the most benefit i can from every point that we get. i may not do 3000 damage, but i might do 2500 damage, and have 1000 more hp and 30 more def, ect. and honestly i would rather have high evade/high hit rate, than high attack power. because if you cant hit, whats the point in having so much str?

Edited by wilfud, 28 November 2010 - 07:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users