Brand new player - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Brand new player

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bearwaker

Bearwaker

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:14 AM

Hello I'm a brand new player to ragnarok. I've never played before and I'm stuck I can't for the life of me figure out how to make zenny so I an go to the eidenbroch town to do the ninja quest. I have 20 zenny and I can't even remember how I got that lol. Thanks for the help. Ps is the ninja a good class I just thought I would be cool to be a ninja lol.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:20 AM

if you talk to the ninja job npc on the 2nd floor of the academy in izlude, they should have warped you to amatsu, where the ninja guild is based. from there, talking to the next npc to start your job change quest you should have been warped to einbroch automatically.

#3 Bearwaker

Bearwaker

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:26 AM

I never got teleported. Maybe if I talk to him again.

#4 MangoLatte

MangoLatte

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationMango Heaven
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Starbucks

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:26 AM

Hello I'm a brand new player to ragnarok. I've never played before and I'm stuck I can't for the life of me figure out how to make zenny so I an go to the eidenbroch town to do the ninja quest. I have 20 zenny and I can't even remember how I got that lol. Thanks for the help. Ps is the ninja a good class I just thought I would be cool to be a ninja lol.

ninjas are cool but wouldnt be too good for a first character :omg:

#5 Bearwaker

Bearwaker

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:06 AM

What would you recommend for a first time player job then?

#6 Ryokosha

Ryokosha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Server:iRO Classic

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:44 PM

Depends on what play style you like, but generally 6 basic first jobs (Swordsman, Archer, Merchant, Thief, Acolyte and Mage) are more designed to be played by a new player. Extended classes like Gunslinger, Ninja and Taekwon are really fun to play but kind of designed to be started by established players (they need quite some zeny investment early on).

If you describe what kind of play style you like most then maybe we could give you a good suggestion. General suggestions would be Archer, Thief and Mage. If you play with friends, at least one of you should be Acolyte. Swordsman works too but I found it a bit boring early on and might give you a worse first impression of the game. Merchant is nice if you like shopping, but is really hard to level. But most people make one as secondary character to sell stuff and get more Zeny from NPC for loot.

#7 MangoLatte

MangoLatte

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationMango Heaven
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Starbucks

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:05 PM

^what he said :rice: extended is better for later since they cant reach 175 like the main classes

#8 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 January 2016 - 02:52 PM

tradeoff is you need to go 1-99 2x though, but you get more skill and stat points as a result, in addition to those extra 15 base and extra 10 job levels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users